ihabwarrior is offline New Member

Precontest coach

Hi again guys , I just needed help as getting busy during work and need also to prepare for a show I need a precontest online trainer which i found there were many here but they seem not around now as I posted before I have 30 years and 220 pounds fat % 13 to 14 I have wide knowledge experience but when it come to getting busy and a show I must do I must find some one to help with my log that am on now and wanna add peak compunds

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    There are lots of coaches around, some are ton of money some are more reasonable, what are you looking for exactly?
    Matt Porter gets my vote but very pricey, John Maddows but once again $$$...

surferbrent87 is offline New Member
    check out apnfitness.com , I use them for contest prep and got amazing results.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    There are lots of coaches around, some are ton of money some are more reasonable, what are you looking for exactly?
    Matt Porter gets my vote but very pricey
    Matt Porter had an epiphany, stopped all steroids , and dropped out of bodybuilding. Is he still coaching people who use steroids ?

http://*************.net/articles/ma...ears-off-peds/ Hmmmm . . . won't let me post the link to the article about him swearing off PEDs.

Thread Information