Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Metalject

Thread: Bulking cycle

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bulking cycle

This year i went from my traditional cycles to trying new compounds and cycle strategies. This was out of necessity due to the changing calendar of competitions ( bb).
    Now that i have ventured out of my comfort zone, i am willing to look at things differently.
    I am looking at advice for a bulking cycle. I have always use dbol , decca, and test and have always received excellent results. I do have EQ but never used it. I am requesting assistance from this forum because I compete and i find it hard to follow the perfect situations with time off, etc etc however I dotry to follow as much as posible and try to do this as safe as possible.
    Please provide any positive experiences with cycles for bulking.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Go for short burst cycles, keep it simple , test dbol or oxy .
    But you gotta do them frequently , one month on one month off , and right into the prep .

Such short cycles will work for bodybuilding?

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1st step would be to decide on what show you're thinking of doing. Then get with a good prep coach, your results on stage will depend 90% on diet & training.

It's tough to answer anything specific because as you go thru your prep everything will change BASED ON YOU. Diet, training, and yes; compounds that you're using. This will all be determined by the coach.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think EQ can serve a decent purpose during prep but I would stick with other things during the off-season.

Rotating compounds, if you're going to be on a long time, can be useful. There's really no need to rotate testosterone types, that's pointless, but rotating Trenbolone and Nandrolone can work well.

Dbol and Anadrol , fun to use but not worth much in terms of longterm goals. The exception can be mid-cycle use when you hit a wall. It does seem to help get past sticking points, but when used this way I wouldn't expect to see as dramatic of a jump in weight as you do when using to kick a cycle off. That said, personally I don't see a lot of use for them.

If you're really looking to grow, testosterone, rotating deca and tren and plenty of HGH the entire time will do a lot. Obviously, or at least it should be obvious, you may or may not need to consider going into dosing ranges you've been previously uncomfortable with. I don't know if that's true or not, I don't know your history. But I've seen many guys complain about this issue only to find out their gear use was really only a step or two above beginner levels when it comes to bodybuilding. It's an uncomfortable realm for a lot of guys to enter, understandably, but that's bodybuilding.

Not mentioned or asked about, but longterm, depending on how big you want to be, insulin , but this should be the very last resort.

Hope this helps.
    Livinlean likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    And if you dont wanna use HGH and get a big gut, legit mk677 30 mg ed may be an alternative. For a bulk u need hunger and mk gives you that. And a safe increase in gh and igf1 but not enough to grow things you dont wanna grow.

I will use mk and maybe ipam for my bulk christmascycle and i use mk now in my pct. Love that stuff. Havent come across a single side yet. Even Bostin Loyd sayd mk could be an alternative. But lots of fake and u really need a good source. Ive got one, just pm

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I think EQ can serve a decent purpose during prep but I would stick with other things during the off-season.

Rotating compounds, if you're going to be on a long time, can be useful. There's really no need to rotate testosterone types, that's pointless, but rotating Trenbolone and Nandrolone can work well.

Dbol and Anadrol , fun to use but not worth much in terms of longterm goals. The exception can be mid-cycle use when you hit a wall. It does seem to help get past sticking points, but when used this way I wouldn't expect to see as dramatic of a jump in weight as you do when using to kick a cycle off. That said, personally I don't see a lot of use for them.

If you're really looking to grow, testosterone, rotating deca and tren and plenty of HGH the entire time will do a lot. Obviously, or at least it should be obvious, you may or may not need to consider going into dosing ranges you've been previously uncomfortable with. I don't know if that's true or not, I don't know your history. But I've seen many guys complain about this issue only to find out their gear use was really only a step or two above beginner levels when it comes to bodybuilding. It's an uncomfortable realm for a lot of guys to enter, understandably, but that's bodybuilding.

Not mentioned or asked about, but longterm, depending on how big you want to be, insulin , but this should be the very last resort.

Hope this helps.
    Great post....I'll use myself as an example;

My last show was in June. I'm not competing again until 2017.

So it's test/EQ now.

Closer to the show I swap the EQ for Mast P/Tren A keeping the test.

Then I'll add winny/var.

Then I'll drop the oils about 2 weeks out.

That works for me but of course everyone is different.

I have always used the traditional dbol , decca, test for bulking. And tren , test, winnie, and var for cutting. This year i used decca, mast, and test for a quick bulk cycle. Never used mast before, but it added a new dimension.
    My last competition for the year is this Saturday. Not competing until July 2017.
    I have decided that i will not use insulin because it is too dangerous, however i do have a small amount of hgh (110 iu) that i was going to take prior to the competition this year for metabolic purposes, but i got cold feet that i would have water retention for the show. Never used it before.
    I hear two different stories..... Hgh you need to take for the long haul or you will not benefit. On the other hand, alot of people that entered my last competition took it for about 3-4 weeks and said that they noticed a difference in the how lean they were.
    My diet and training is right on.
    I will probably only compete for 2 years more since it is getting harder and harder. I say that, but i also want that 1st place trophy. Never got it yet. It seems like every year the competition gets better and better.

Test, deca , and d-bol is definitely tried and true. Personally I won't touch deca or d-bol but that's a cycle that has been proven to work for bulking.

I love mast, what are your reviews after using it for the 1st time?

Agreed on the slin. Not something to be messed with...when you could DIE if you take the wrong amount or at the wrong time, I generally think twice.

Smart move on the GH. You don't need the water retention this close to your show. But offseason is a different story. I did my last show in June and not stepping on stage again until 2017 as well, so I've been debating adding GH to my protocol. I have to discuss it with my coach, just gotta get a sit down scheduled. I'm going to be 43 this year and the competition in Master's is getting better and better, so another bullet in my gun could only help.

Those guys were lean because EVERYBODY is lean the last 2-3 weeks before a show! (if you listened to your coach and were disciplined) I'll be you it had nothing to do with the GH.

It's never abut the trophy bossman. It's about being better than your last show. I've placed in every one of my shows, got a cheap plastic trophy. So what? My win came when I was wayyyy better from my 1st show to 2nd....and 2nd to 3rd. I finished 2nd in Master's in my 1st show among THREE guys and we ALL looked below average. The 3rd guy was a train-wreck. I was 4th in Master's in my next 2 shows against STACKED classes both times. My size and conditioning were better. Think about it; would you rather lose in the Super Bowl or win a Pop Warner Championship?

I will never say "good luck this weekend" cuz it's NEVER about luck. It's about discipline and work. Congratulations on what you have EARNED, go have fun and enjoy it! But do let us know the results!

Thanks scorpion. Please keep me updated on your hgh decision. I usually like to hear a bunch of differing opinions to make a more thorough decision.

You got it brotha......

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post

Hope this helps.
    So much truth. About dosages and bodybuilding in general. Thats where Im at right now. As for a guy at the national level now, and competed at 218.8 on stage (right now 250, 6') Its hard to say i think the only thing that is holding me and others back if in my case, is the dosage and how far we will go. I mean Ive ran a couple handful of cycles, and this bulk prep for me is 600mg test 400mg npp, dbol and adrol. This cycle is 13 weeks... And when comparing to some reasearch ive reas Im at about half of what these other guys run let alone never running hgh or insulin or half the other crap out there. Yes my genetics are decent but that can only take someone so far. My last prep to get nationally qualified was test 650wk for 16 wk, eq 500wk 8 wk, dbol 3 weeks, tren 12 weeks, mast 10 weeks, winny 4 weeks, clen , t3, hgh frag and 1295/grh2......

At the end of the day, its about what your long term goal is like metalject said.

Thread Information