ChiefLee is offline Female Member

Women's: Figure going to Physique

Hey everyone!

I currently compete in Figure, and I like it and all but I eventually want to go into Physique because I like the routine, and I do not want to have the pressure of needing a boob job.

I am currently in my progression season, uping my food, fine tuning my supplements, getting labs etc but was wondering what I would need to do in-order to get into physique. I am thinking about taking a year or two off to do so but a little inexperienced to the chemical aspect of it.

In general I respond well to just diet and training. When I went from being a vegetarian to eating meat, I put on 20lbs alone in 3 months. I also had some serious newbie gains. Since I haven't been training more than 2 years, trying to take advantage of the newbie gains some more and looking to grow.

I have done one cycle before of var at 10mg. I am going to do another but hoping for more results. Any advice from a physique competitor will be appreciated, as well as others opinions about putting on size in an off season.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You have to treat It as body building less the heavy steroid use . Get a very solid leg routine going. Stick around it will be great to see your transformation.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a friend/teammate who recently made the move from figure to physique. Her calories have slowly increased as well as changes in training....we let the coach handle all of that and just follow the plan....I always say it comes down to the right coach. You do have my best wishes in your search for a new coach, I know how good (and how bad) they can be.

Bump your comment on the boob job, plus its gotta be a bitch to walk in those heels.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to compete in physique next year you need to pack on muscle , my advice is short cycles , back to back with 6 weeks off . On for 4 weeks off of them 6 weeks, if you are worried about your voice it's better to use less androgenic steroids , stick to var , masteron and primo. My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You have to treat It as body building less the heavy steroid use. Get a very solid leg routine going. Stick around it will be great to see your transformation.
    Yup I am getting that down again. It just takes me a while to get it done now. Having the extra calories really helps. I only did one cycle but I respond well to training and dieting, I'm not sure if I NEED much but guessing will maybe need something. Are there a lot of natural WPDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    I have a friend/teammate who recently made the move from figure to physique. Her calories have slowly increased as well as changes in training....we let the coach handle all of that and just follow the plan....I always say it comes down to the right coach. You do have my best wishes in your search for a new coach, I know how good (and how bad) they can be.

Bump your comment on the boob job, plus its gotta be a bitch to walk in those heels.
    Yeah I am on coach number 4 right now, who really isn't my coach, just someone who is good at BB and dieting in general. Still on the lookout instead of all the BBers who think they are coaches.

just curious to why the 4 weeks on and 6 weeks off. Isn't it usually time on = time off?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLee View Post
    Yeah I am on coach number 4 right now, who really isn't my coach, just someone who is good at BB and dieting in general. Still on the lookout instead of all the BBers who think they are coaches.
    I always suggest networking; go to some NPC shows, meet some coaches and then start scheduling interviews with them. You should be able to tell by their athletes who is legit and who isn't (provided the competitor actually DOES what the coach says)

As far as PED's in the NPC and IFBB; let's face it; it's part our sport. WPD, MPD, bb-ing, even bikini girls are using something.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    I always suggest networking; go to some NPC shows, meet some coaches and then start scheduling interviews with them. You should be able to tell by their athletes who is legit and who isn't (provided the competitor actually DOES what the coach says)

As far as PED's in the NPC and IFBB; let's face it; it's part our sport. WPD, MPD, bb-ing, even bikini girls are using something.
    Awesome advice. Yeah I just moved back to the states. Never been to a NPC show yet or IFBB etc. I was hoping to compete this year to see how I stack up but too much changes. Plus the food in america is so different and my body is responding to it differently. Lets hope that all those hormones America pumps into our animals going for my gains haha.

I have a coach I been trying to work with but they are so booked and have a waiting list. I think I could prep myself, just its nice having a set of eyes and especially towards the end. Its a lot harder as a women too with our hormones. Hands down, with my nutrition and training, I always second guess myself or do something stupid, the same time, every month, if you get what I'm saying.

And yeah I only went on gear because I wanted something more and got impatient but I did this once I already did my shows.. so so far, all my shows I have competed naturally and always placed top 3. I think genetics goes a long way and a lot of people don't realize that and show a ton of shit into their bodies. I am only trying to enhance what God already gave me but not build from the bottom up if that makes sense.

Awesome advice. Yeah I just moved back to the states. Never been to a NPC show yet or IFBB etc. I was hoping to compete this year to see how I stack up but too much changes. Plus the food in america is so different and my body is responding to it differently. Lets hope that all those hormones America pumps into our animals going for my gains haha.

I have a coach I been trying to work with but they are so booked and have a waiting list. I think I could prep myself, just its nice having a set of eyes and especially towards the end. Its a lot harder as a women too with our hormones. Hands down, with my nutrition and training, I always second guess myself or do something stupid, the same time, every month, if you get what I'm saying.

In my 20's and 30's I used to over think everything, this was before I started competing. I was working with my coach for about 2-3 months when he suggested a show. Something I will always remember is how he said "I am going to make this so you don't have to THINK."

This is why I always say how valuable he is. That thinking, questioning, doubting, etc. is completely out the window, even with women competitors who have that additional concern once a month.

And yeah I only went on gear because I wanted something more and got impatient but I did this once I already did my shows.. so so far, all my shows I have competed naturally and always placed top 3. I think genetics goes a long way and a lot of people don't realize that and show a ton of shit into their bodies. I am only trying to enhance what God already gave me but not build from the bottom up if that makes sense.
    It does. I suppose there will always be a debate on the topic in the NPC and IFBB. If someone wants to (or can) be competitive without PED's then more power to them. Eventually if someone wants to take it to the next level then he/she is going to have to cross that line. I have no problem with PED's being a part of our sport....THAT'S IF you are 110% dedicated and disciplined with your nutrition and training. I only have problems with PED's being used as a crutch and recklessly while risking your health.

awesome yeah for sure. I am sure I will find a coach i can trust soon... until then I think they are all shit lol.. they ones I have dealt with so far at least!

Kiss a few frogs, you'll find your prince.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yup I am getting that down again. It just takes me a while to get it done now. Having the extra calories really helps. I only did one cycle but I respond well to training and dieting, I'm not sure if I NEED much but guessing will maybe need something. Are there a lot of natural WPDs?
    Thats all up to what you want to do. Physique is very competitive, not that bikini isnt, but you "can do more" to go further in physique

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information