charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bulking questions

Background: I am presently trying to get on TRT and I am finding out that this is a long drawn out process. I am hoping that by the end of the year, i will have my prescription. I also compete in bodybuilding. Needless to say, I have not cycled in about 5 months and have been off all supplements.
    I am expecting to be tested in March and again in June if I get on TRT, so I do not believe that I can cycle until I get my schedule moved to 6 month testing. With this being said, the competitions that I go to are in June and July, which won't be happening if I am unable to cycle. I still train like I am going to compete.

When I am able to cycle again, i want the best combination possible to try and optimize the results. I know that everyone reacts different however i would like to see the results from others.
    My normal bulking cycle is sust test, dbol and deca . It has given me years of great results and water retention is not an issue. I have used other combos based on circumstances however I know I can count on my normal cycle. I have previously received feedback and i have focused in on NPP. I have never used it before however i have heard some pretty good results. Can anyone compare the results on 1 vs the results on the other?
    Does hGH affect the bw tests on TRT?

Btw- will I be able to use deca if on TRT (from the testing standpoint). Deca takes a long time to clear your system and I do not want to have a test come back with questions because the Dr's I am dealing with are very conservative and really do not want to prescribe TRT. Even before prescribing they have said if I miss a scheduled bw they will take me off.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey pal. I think your best bet is to continue to stay clean until you start your TRT program to ensure that nothing you do scews and tests that result in you not getting TRT protocol. Im surprised it is so drawn out for you, are you in the states? For my TRT, I showed up, got blood work, 3 days later results came in low test, and one week later I had my vial and Rx of test. Bingo bango.

In regards to bulking, I normally do the same thing and that is run Test E for 12 to 15 weeks is at 800mg per week and throw in dbol at the end of the cycle as opposed to the beginning. Youll cruise right on to your TRT dose.

NPP is used for cutting mostly, no? I hear people use this as a alternative to primo when they cant afford or get the primo. I use primo personally, never used NPP.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    Hey pal. I think your best bet is to continue to stay clean until you start your TRT program to ensure that nothing you do scews and tests that result in you not getting TRT protocol. Im surprised it is so drawn out for you, are you in the states? For my TRT, I showed up, got blood work, 3 days later results came in low test, and one week later I had my vial and Rx of test. Bingo bango. In regards to bulking, I normally do the same thing and that is run Test E for 12 to 15 weeks is at 800mg per week and throw in dbol at the end of the cycle as opposed to the beginning. Youll cruise right on to your TRT dose. NPP is used for cutting mostly, no? I hear people use this as a alternative to primo when they cant afford or get the primo. I use primo personally, never used NPP.
    I am staying clean until I start TRT, i was gong to delay, but from feedback, i decided to get TRT first and let the competition fall where it falls.
    After three tests of 169, 172, and 196, i was prescribed androgel . I rejected this because of the issues it can present with my close family. I think that my Dr. Did not want to prescribe test injection and i was sent to an endo who initially prescribed and then asked for another test and said that my free test was within range so he would not prescribe. Now I am going back to my original Dr. After I was adamant that I want to be treated for my symptoms and not numbers as the endo did (thanks to the vets). I would have just given up if it wasn't for the vets on this forum. I am in the states and the problem is that I am in a state that I can only get BW with a Dr's recommendation. They will not send the results to me, they go to the Dr.
    My understanding is NPP ia the deca alternative. They are both nandrolene based (19 nor). NPP is propionate which requires more frequent injections and has less water retention. That is what my research shows. This is not usually used around where I compete, or at least That I am aware of..

Blog Entries
    Come to a conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Come to a conclusion?
    No TRT. I went back to my old bulk cycle. Dbol , test, and deca . Probably 10-12 weeks. 6 weeks off and then I have 10 weeks to competition.
    I know I should go 16 with deca, just not enough time. I will probably try to fit in a quick mass cycle in the 10 weeks (4 weeks) and cut in 6 weeks. I did something similar last time using masteron and it worked better than I thought. This time maybe NPP and mast instead of deca and mast.
    I need to do more research. The changing competition dates are taking me out of my comfort zone however this may be a good thing.

Blog Entries
    Yes, coming out of your comfort zone forces change and as long as you guide the change in a positive way you end up in a better place then you used to be...thats the idea anyway haha.

Thread Information