bderosa0 is offline New Member

Second Cycle Questions

Been training since i was 14 and weight lifted since then my entire life. Im starting my second cycle in a long while. Just here to learn and hear opinions. Its a learning process and im all ears. Last time i did my first cycle when i was 16 and had good results gaining 30lbs. Since then i have not done another. last year, in october, I had a infection that spread to my brain and was in a coma for a month. My weight gained back quick and was able to walk again after months of being in a wheel chair. ill give my stats:

24 yr old
    5'9
    195lb
    15-20%bf

I plan on running a cycle of test e for 12 weeks. My question is if since i did my cycle a long time ago should i run a test cycle alone again or stack it with a deca and tbol combo? Also, i plan on getting into training for pursuit of IFBB pro card eventually in the future. After my cycle is complete, would i just dose down my test to 250 to cruise until my next cycle/stack intended or completely come off the testosterone and run pct and then hop back on?

Cycle if alone would be test e, 500mg a a week 2x a time for 12 weeks
    cycle if stacked would be test e at 500mg and deca at 300 and tbol first 4 weeks.

Will be posting before pictures to show where im at so you have a better idea. Im here for opinions not criticism.

And could i use this cycle as a cutting cycle with diet in check and shed about 25 lbs or would i be better bulking, cruising on test 250mg, and then going on a cutting cycle?

I also had all my blood work pulled and my numbers are normal for my status.
    Last edited by bderosa0; 10-24-2016 at 09:06 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You are aiming for a pro card yet you ask us if you should add deca to your testrun?
    Ok i feel it should be a little "more" beetween those thoughts.

Pro or not, consider this as your first cycle and all the info on this you will find under the sticki called "My first cycle etc..."

bderosa0 is offline New Member
    i said in the future eventually...i didnt say now. ok preciate it.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Define future. How many other competitions have you ran and placed in? Category?

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    first cycle at 16 .......wow

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not run Deca . Treat this as your first cycle. Run a proper PCT to see how you hold onto your gains.

No point running a cycle to cut 25 lbs you might as well run clen . Run your cycle at about 300 calories above maintenance and increase calories as needed throughout your cycle this will help you get lean yet still gain muscle. 12-14 weeks of test with hcg on cycle followed by pct of nolva and clomid.

Most will say don't add tbol but its not the end of the world. Just don't add deca for this cycle.

WilliamMaype is offline New Member

Second Cycle Questions

It agree, rather useful message

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMaype View Post
    It agree, rather useful message
    Hey, will
    I realize you are new here so you didn't know. Please be more cognizant of the time stamps on threads so we don't bump old ones

Thread Information