Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: 8 weeks out gaining weight.

Randy91 is offline New Member

8 weeks out gaining weight.

Hey guys. Doing my own prep. I started dieting 18 weeks out at 96kg 5'11"
    Started on 3400cal been dropping 5% every 2 weeks.
    Was running 500mg test e / week
    And 500mg eq / week

Weight was dropping regularly and got down to 90.7kg. Been doing 40min-60min cardio 6 days a week. and around 60-90min of weights 6 days a week.

At 8 weeks out i swapped to
    Test p 75mg 3x week
    Tren a 100mg 3x week
    Mast p 100ng 3x week

Currently on 2700cal.
    Currently 7.5 weeks out and done 2 inj of test tren mast and have gained 1kg in 2 days.

Not sure id its water retention cause im looking leaner and more vascular.

Just looking for some advice cause im planning on competing at under 90kg. Also im due to drop cal again next week.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are so many variables. What is your salt intake? How much water are you drinking daily? I would probably look at your diet. It shouldn’t be the gear. Your taking.
    Are you taking GH? I gained 8 lbs of water 5 days out from a show. I even brought my caloric consumption below 1000 calories and still gained weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy91 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    There are so many variables. What is your salt intake? How much water are you drinking daily? I would probably look at your diet. It shouldn’t be the gear. Your taking.
    Are you taking GH? I gained 8 lbs of water 5 days out from a show. I even brought my caloric consumption below 1000 calories and still gained weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only thing that has changed in last 2 weeks is the gear. No GH. Taking yohimbine and caffeine fat burner atm but been on those over a week.

Weight just started to come up within 4 days of starring new gear.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy91 View Post
    Only thing that has changed in last 2 weeks is the gear. No GH. Taking yohimbine and caffeine fat burner atm but been on those over a week.

Changing to prop should lessen the water retention unless you have something that is not.
    Yohimbine should not either. I doubt that it is the caffeine fat burner either, however i had thought the very same thing about GH. I took it for about a week with no issues the right before the competition i was gaining uncontrollably water weight. Assuming that your diet was the same, cardio and workouts were the same..... I will assume that your gear is from a reputable source.. The only thing left is the yohimbine and the fat burner.. I would stop them and see what happens.
    You really need to play detective and eliminate them one by one.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't worry about the scale as long as everything else is going according to plan........to many variables.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy91 View Post

As mentioned above, too many variables and everyone is going to have a different answer. I would question the purity of the masteron . It is often not up to par or just flat out isn't masteron.
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    As mentioned above, too many variables and everyone is going to have a different answer. I would question the purity of the masteron. It is often not up to par or just flat out isn't masteron.
    Agreed, gear is horrible these days. A friend wanted help getting his prep cycle and I declined because I dont trust the gear and wasnt going to be the one F'ing up his show.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information