Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SOL!D5NAK3

Thread: 3 weeks to go

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member

3 weeks to go

Ok so first men’s physique show coming up in about three weeks. First one so we’ll see how it goes. Looking at the carb up sticky on here and it seems to correlate more or less with my research. Had a coach for the posing but the drugs and diet I’ve took care of myself with very good results. Of all my searches I’ve yet to see an exact dosage for Lasix. Loop diuretic and only one I can get. Anyone on here actually use it for a show? As it stands I’m thinking 12.5 mg night before show and maybe the day of depending on how I look. My main concerns are cramping up on stage so I’m going very low on dosage. Another concern is literally pissing away my fullness. Any experiences you guys would like to share would be appreciated

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    why not dyazide? i have competed with it successfully, with no cramps, I was full, and no problem.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Thank you for the response and yes that would be my first choice but all I have is loop diuretics unfortunately. Good work if that’s your avatar. On a side note I’m changing my entry to classic physique. I’m a little too big to go that route as it stands. I didn’t judge my body fat properly as I’m about 198. I figured I’d drop into the high 180”s after everything was said and done but I’m seeing veins all through my abs so I’m thinkin that’s about all I can give. Anyways if anyone else has experience using Lasix I’d like to hear from you

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also recommend Dyazide as it only pulls sodium with fluids and not potassium. I understand that all you have is Lasix and you may continue with it, but be careful cause it's really easy to fuck up with Lasix and when you start cramping you cant tell if it's from sodium depletion or potassium...

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    My completion friend takes 40mg of Lasix the morning of the show. Sip on coconut water to give you some potassium if you want, I have another friend that swears by it.

Thanks for the response guys. Well they’re dosed at 20 mg so I took a half for a trial run. Made me sick and gave me a headache the next day. Gonna pass on that I believe. I’m just gonna drop my test out. Not looking bad at all so I’ll just cut water out the day before the show. I’ve heard of guys using preparation h on their stomachs to help a little- anybody ever try that one?

If so how will it affect my spray tan? Google isn’t giving any info on this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    If so how will it affect my spray tan? Google isn’t giving any info on this.
    Your 3 weeks out and you already have your spray tan? If so, you will need to have another spray before the contest.
    I have used prep H before the tan. I would not use it after. I am pretty sure it will screw it up.
    Be very careful with dieuretics. Cramps onstage totally sucks. I cut test out 1-1.5 weeks out from a show. Drink 2-3 gallons of water 6 days out and the last 3 days taper it down to the day of the show just being sips of water.
    If you have loose skin issues in the abs, pull your shoulders back, puff out your chest and stretch the ab area so that the looseness is not seen. Also pose to hide the loose skin. Ie put one arm in front of the abs to hide it.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks charger and no I’m not getting the tan until the day before the show which is the Saturday after this one.

Thread Information