Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Getting rid of water

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Getting rid of water

Currently on Trt with a little added test and I came off a heavy bulking cycle just in time for hiatal hernia surgery so I知 in a 8 week lifting restriction which for me means go light weights and a lot of cardio, I知 not a stage body builder but I知 trying to make the most of my current restrictions and am getting very lean, I知 currently on 50 micrograms of T3 and my question is when is the appropriate time to start getting rid of water? Is this a strictly right before show thing or a somewhat maintenance thing once I want to show a dryer look? I知 not into competing just need to keep my mind occupied and make the most of my situation until I can recover enough to train heavier/harder.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I hold a lot of water if I’m not careful, so for me I take some arimidex if I’m getting too bloated. I reduce sodium and carbs (especially before bed). Stage guys use all kinds of weird tricks including diuretics. I know there are some over the counter diuretics out there, but I wouldn’t mess with them personally.

I wouldn’t overthink things, just make small changes and notice how your body reacts over each week. Btw did you get the surgery already?
    Testie likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I hold a lot of water if I’m not careful, so for me I take some arimidex if I’m getting too bloated. I reduce sodium and carbs (especially before bed). Stage guys use all kinds of weird tricks including diuretics. I know there are some over the counter diuretics out there, but I wouldn’t mess with them personally.

I wouldn’t overthink things, just make small changes and notice how your body reacts over each week. Btw did you get the surgery already?
    Thanks man, and yes I did get surgery I’m doing well just can’t eat a lot but definitely glad to have all the reflux and everything fixed
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Thanks man, and yes I did get surgery I’m doing well just can’t eat a lot but definitely glad to have all the reflux and everything fixed
    Glad it went well brother.
    Testie likes this.

Thread Information