• 1 Post By Hoss34
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Working with a coach

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Working with a coach

I’ve decided after years of doing whatever I’ve wanted to and eating whatever I wanted that I want to take it to the next level and I reached out to a coach that’s got some title winners and some ifbb guys he’s working with. I’m curious from the body building crowd if having someone to give a roadmap was something that took you to another level? Training, supplements, diet and PED regimen are in the services.
    Chark likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    I’ve decided after years of doing whatever I’ve wanted to and eating whatever I wanted that I want to take it to the next level and I reached out to a coach that’s got some title winners and some ifbb guys he’s working with. I’m curious from the body building crowd if having someone to give a roadmap was something that took you to another level? Training, supplements, diet and PED regimen are in the services.
    Considering doing the same thing myself. I could go back on Tren for three or four months while I train 4 days a week with a pro bodybuilder.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Considering doing the same thing myself. I could go back on Tren for three or four months while I train 4 days a week with a pro bodybuilder.
    Sounds like a blast no pun intended lol... I have never ever considered competing but this may be my last hoorah and I think working to date and knowing I have to do more than the other guy will really impact my growth

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    Yes it will take you to the next level. I was lucky enough to find a great diet coach and for the money he is far better than anyone I ever worked with. If this coach will be training (lifting) with you it will definitely increase your workout intensity, that's something I found to be true in my case...
    Testie likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    I've been thinking of doing the same I don't want to be a pro bodybuilder or anything but could definitely use some extra push.

Any advice on how to find a good coach?

Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    I've been thinking of doing the same I don't want to be a pro bodybuilder or anything but could definitely use some extra push.

I can message you my nutrition coach, but for training that's a tough one. I am lucky enough to have a few friends who do that. Let me know

Duplicate post

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You're already big, Testie... if you want to cut up, just cut out some carbs and refined sugars and keep everything else the same. I wouldn't waste my money on a coach. I understand if you want someone to keep you accountable... I just don't take this seriously enough to go that far, personally. I like to look good, but I'm not trying to have a pro-caliber physique. I stick to the basics, no weird peptides, insulin , growth, SARMS , etc. Looking like a science experiment for a couple of months while destroying my health isn't worth it for me.
    Testie and Mooseman33 like this.

Look into Stan Efferdings vertical diet.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You're already big, Testie...
    I haven't taken out a measuring tape but it wouldn't surprise me if his arm was as big as my leg.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries

I’m in a large area with quite a few shows and I was listening to interviews with winners they kept calling out the same coach so I looked him up...the internet has made the world much smaller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You're already big, Testie... if you want to cut up, just cut out some carbs and refined sugars and keep everything else the same. I wouldn't waste my money on a coach. I understand if you want someone to keep you accountable... I just don't take this seriously enough to go that far, personally. I like to look good, but I'm not trying to have a pro-caliber physique. I stick to the basics, no weird peptides, insulin, growth, SARMS, etc. Looking like a science experiment for a couple of months while destroying my health isn't worth it for me.
    I agree TM, I feel like I have something to prove now and I don’t know why nor can I rationalize it especially using more gear, but I feel like if I can go all out and do one show I will slow down and enjoy the ride

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Fluidic Kimbo;7549140]I haven't taken out a measuring tape but it wouldn't surprise me if his arm was as big as my leg.[/QUOTE

They look bigger than they are my Brother lol

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    I agree TM, I feel like I have something to prove now and I don’t know why nor can I rationalize it especially using more gear, but I feel like if I can go all out and do one show I will slow down and enjoy the ride
    If you’re gonna compete, then I definitely can see the reason why you would want a coach. Like you said, it’s better to get it out of your system now than to think about what could have been or try to do it when you’re 55.
    Testie likes this.

Thread Information