Majsi98 is offline New Member

Water retention - 5 weeks out

Guys I am 5 weeks out from my first competition and unfortunatly I am still retaining water although at a low body fat what do you suggest? This week I reduced the carbs at 120grams Protein - 270grams and fat 30 grams(of which 6 grams are CLA). Also next week I will be using some Prop, Anavar , primo clen , t3 and nolva . Do you think I should start using some mild/weak diuretics or wait till at least 2 weeks before the show? Any other information would be greatly appreciated thanks a million for any help!

Ironman77 is offline New Member
    Well bro I am know expert but I have done a couple shows but 5weesk out I would not be worrying about water as a matter of fact you should be taking in as much as you can. the last week is when you will worry about that. when you start carbing down on sunday and then start carbing back up wed depending on how your body reacts to carbs you will lose excess water that last week as for the diuretic. Your body will know if you start losing water now and will go into a safe mode and start trying to store water so wait till like thursday before using diuretics if you are not using a prescription diuretic used traxton its pretty god dandelion root always works pretty good too.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    5 weeks out Bro, do not sweat the water you hold...you have planty of time to get rid of water, and DO NOT start diuretics 2 weeks out either, diuretic should be used ONLY last day or 2 before the show, i will do up an article about dropping water technique in a near future it will be posted here, keep an eye out for it...good luck...XXL

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You can however start suing anti-estrogen maybe 10-20mg of Nolvadex a day...XXL

Majsi98 is offline New Member
    wow thanks mike xxl you see the reason i am so worried is that i know of some competitors that have b een ripped to the bone during the last 5 weeks out i.e 10 weeks out already ripped yes sure they are much smaller then me but the tightest competitor is the winning one that s why i am so worried thank you a million i follow up this thread to read more about the water dropping technique you mentioned.

Thread Information