Majsi98 is offline New Member

Fiber - 3 weeks out

Do you eliminate fiber from your diet 3 weeks out? Somebody told me fiber may hold water .... Regards!!

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Fiber keeps me "Regular". I have oatmeal every morning and it does wonders for the constipation I suffer from usually eating so much meat

Ironman77 is offline New Member
    Well the fiber itself doesn not hold water but it goes hand in hand with trying to lose water to early. to much fiber can cause you to lose to much water to soon inturn making your body retain water when comes time (the last week) to start dropping water. I would just start dropping fiber down around the last 3 weeks but not completly the oatmeal is good btu just not any type of fiber supps.

Brothers United
    Ironamn

Majsi98 is offline New Member
    right now I am taking 32grams of carbs from rice and 20grams of carbs from spinach and asparagus am I right?

Yeah the rice is definetlly cool I use brown rice to carb up the last week because it is easy to measure out. So there you have know problem. I do know some people that cut veggie type material out round 2 weeks but not sure its it heleps any. Last week i can kinda see just sticking to chicken and orange roughy as your protein source and brown rice as your main source of carbs the last week ( a sweet potato or two during the day wouldnt hurt). You can eat oatmeal in the morning up till when you start dropping water for the simple fact you have to wet your oatmneal to eat it.

Yeah the rice is definetlly cool I use brown rice to carb up the last week because it is easy to measure out. So there you have know problem. I do know some people that cut veggie type material out round 2 weeks but not sure its it heleps any. Last week i can kinda see just sticking to chicken and orange roughy as your protein source and brown rice as your main source of carbs the last week ( a sweet potato or two during the day wouldnt hurt). You can eat oatmeal in the morning up till when you start dropping water for the simple fact you have to wet your oatmneal to eat it. Oh yeah the spinach I liked it but after about 3 days of eating it it started running right through me

Brothers United
    Ironman

Thread Information