Thread: Back Double Bi

wild-one is offline Female Member

Back Double Bi

Ok, does anyone have any freaking suggestions on this pose....like how to make it look good!!!! I can do all the others have way decent, but this one just looks like shiat. I can't seem to flex the muscles w/o my damn shoulder blades sticking out, or, it just looks all squished, lol.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well w8 would help if the pic was alittle closer up. What are you trying to show off? I don't quite follow you on the shoulder thing. Remember there is more to making a pose look good alot of it is attitude! Poseing is an art in some cases, if you have that confident look in your eye, when you pose down, then no one will even notice your not flexin your shoulders... Of course, the pose looks good from here, from an over all stand point, but can't see your shoulders at all as far as a close up. Maybe put up another pic closer up, then I think we could all give you some good advice if any at all! (what I mean is, you may not need any advice, may look good jus the way it is)!

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Well w8 would help if the pic was alittle closer up. What are you trying to show off? I don't quite follow you on the shoulder thing. Remember there is more to making a pose look good alot of it is attitude! Poseing is an art in some cases, if you have that confident look in your eye, when you pose down, then no one will even notice your not flexin your shoulders... Of course, the pose looks good from here, from an over all stand point, but can't see your shoulders at all as far as a close up. Maybe put up another pic closer up, then I think we could all give you some good advice if any at all! (what I mean is, you may not need any advice, may look good jus the way it is)!
    Actually bro, she isn't talking about her avatar. She is referring to competing and doing a back double bicep pose.

w8lifter, i have never competed, so I really couldn't tell you. Try working with someone and make adjustments to see what works for you and then keep practicing it. Maybe there is someone in your area that can help. But I'm sure some of the people with experience that are on here can help too.

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    WTF are you talking about? This is the competitive bodybuilding forum I'm in right? I'm talking about a back double bi, not my avatar, lol.

ptbyjason...I wish I had a pic of me in that pose to show you, it looks so .........bad, lol. I need help

ptbyjason Guest
    I will try to help you out, check your PMs.

steelblazin is offline Junior Member

check it dude!

this avatar is my own back double bi. just when you throw it up, try and push you elbows forward and your hands back, kinda like you are trying to crank something past your head. your lats should flare like you are doing pulldowns. usually, this pose doen'e present probs, its the front lat spread that kicks most people's ass...mine included.

hope this helps.

-steel

I'm a dudette

Thanks, that's actually helps quite a bit....I may actually get this thing down someday, lol.

BTW, um, your back double bi is ...um....really nice

steelblazin is offline Junior Member

oops...sorry!

i know i should have seen that...it's a bad habit of calling everyone "dude".

well, if you compete, then that's a very good one to get down. because you can't hide anything with that pose.
    good luck!

thanks for my back shot...they get better!
    -steel

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    My bad, again as usual I didn't read into it.. must be the no doze or something.. too many late nights at the PC.. wooohooo.. ya know fallin asleep at the keyboard and wakin up with the home row keys imprinted on your forehead?

Mr Big is offline New Member
    Who ever oiled Jay up at the O, did a terrible job, its hard to make out the cuts in his back, I feel he had ronnie beat in that pose, JMO

Thread Information