nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Best BodyBuilding Video/DvD

What do you guys think the best workout/training video is out there? I mean we all love Pumping Iron, but I have Lee Priest "Blonde Myth" and it is unbelievable, so is Lee Haney's Mr. Olympia workout, except the part when he says he doesnt use AS just an herbal extract!!! I wanted to buy the Dorian one or Jay Cutler. What are your favorites out there?? I want some for xmas.

thanks guys
    NickRizz

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Like you said bro, Pumping Iron is numero uno. I also liked Ronnie Coleman's "The Unbelievable". Watching this guy throw up the amounts of weight that he does is motivating as hell!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    blood and guts is really good, but the guy screaming through the entire video gets old quick, ronnie coleman should've made his a silent movie, he doesn't come off as the sharpest knife in the drawer

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Pumping Iron is and most likely will always be the all time greatest bodybuilding movie of all time

Dorian Yates: Blood & Guts is a great hardcore movie, his training partner is complete lunatic, all the training segments are shot in black and white which is very appropriate considering the setting

Ronnie Coleman: The Unbelievable is just that...unbelievable, the man trains as hard as i have ever seen a human being train.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    get blood and guts and go to school.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ronnies vid, or the new marcus ruhl vid...yates is also great, as far as pumpin iron, that got me away from arnold, way to cocky and it ruined him i think

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with you scott, after seeing The Unbelievable I definately got the impression that Ronnie's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    blood and guts is the best one by far. at least imo. yates's form is impeccable, as is his dedication. Pumping iron is a classic but its no where near blood and guts.

Luke530 is offline Junior Member
    The Battle for the Olympia series is great...

A Blonde Myth is a sick video... I like the fact that Lee talks alot about everything in it.

Dave Palumbo's video is pretty decent.

Markus Ruhl - Both the XXXL and Made in Germany are amazing... made in germany is an absolutely great video.

The Unbelievable is very good as well.

I never much liked pumping iron.

AlluiciousJones is offline New Member
    The unbelievable is just that, Ronnie is dedicated and is feared... until he opens his mouth... sorry, just had to.

Another blond myth, amazing. I love lee priest, awesome physique, hot wife and a great DVD.

Blood and Guts, great hardcore video, definatly gets the mood in check for the gym.

Pumping iorn is incredible. The wrong advices, the cumming, hilarious. Also Serge Nubret (sp?) is awesome to me. I could have sworn ferigno looked a bit confused when his dad said "look at both your arms."

I like ronnie's best. Straight hard work.

Yep.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    BFTO 96. Dillet looked absolutey insane and Shawn Ray's bitterness, even though it was completely justified, is hilarious.

As much as I hate his attitude, he did get screwed out of the Mr.Olympia against Yates in 95.

Yates came in with a belly and a torn bicep and still beat Shawn Ray? Gimme a break...

BIG R is offline Member
    Blood and Guts , "Lets Go Diesel! " this is probably the most current fave. But the ole' Ahnold Video is still the S***. You got to put this one to the vote, like a poll or something.

R

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Definately pumping iron....Arnold cocky or not.......he's the man you gotta give it to him

ACAZORES is offline Member
    Ronnie Coleman The Cost of Redemption

flexmaster is offline New Member
    Jay Cutler- New, Improved & Beyond and 'Ripped to Shreds' i also like king kamali The Road To Be King

Pumping Iron and Blood and Guts and The Blond Myth all the way n*gga

Thread Information