Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Best antivirus/spyware program eva!!

I'm always getting viruses because I've been torrenting music production software for the last 6 years.
    Some viruses are little bitches and can be wiped out quick, others are pesky little cockaroaches that rape your computer senseless.

I can tell when I have a bad virus/spyware because I'll try out every antivirus/spyware program I have (right now like 7) and none of them will do shit.
    What makes me angrier is when I go to research "the best antivirus program" and the ones listed are all the ones I already have and I think "what a fvckn jip".

Anyhow, I tried kapersky, avg, sunbelt, windows doctor, registry mechanic, spyware doctor, and maleware bytes and sure enough it doesn't change a single thing. (and thats not one use each, malware bytes I prob ran about 10 scans and restarts alone)
    But THEN I find a program called "combofix" and all I read is warnings about why you shouldnt use it if you don't know what you're doing, how easily it can break your computer etc etc. Its also free fyi.
    I think "fvck it my computers already broke lol lets give it a shot".

I have to ok a couple of warnings, a little blue screen pops up and combo works in a very nonglamarious fashion doing its thing. (compared to all the other bs programs) But HOLY SHIT! Not only did it fix the pop ups, redirects and occasional freezes/bluescreens but my computer works wayyy quicker then before I realized I even had something.

Like when I click on a link its instant, and even way before this I use to have like a 2 second delay linking to new pages.
    So this neat little prog gets 2 thumbs up.

My computer was built for speed a few years ago and I feel like I have my old computer back. Very happy.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Just torrent the geeksquad mri

It is seriously very powerfull and eliminates malware outside of your OS which is best for getting everything

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    I work on computers for a living and virus/malware removal is a large part of what I do. I can say the best combo of tools I have found is smitfraudfix, combofix, superantispyware and Malwarebytes. If those 4 programs wont fix it, then its time for a reinstall.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Honestly the vast majority of infections can be removed by hijack this alone

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Honestly the vast majority of infections can be removed by hijack this alone

Hijackthis is a good program to have on hand but it will only delete the startup reg entries. Its very good for browser hijackers and such.

Thread Information