Hey guys,

What's up?

New to these forums [as the post count can hint you to] and saw this forum. Something I do often, is create custom avatars on forums, and why would here be any different [unless I am breaking forum rules, which I didn't find anything suggesting I was].

That being said, I like to create custom avatars, as the one I have done for myself, plus many others, that can be seen at my profile here:

http://s297.photobucket.com/home/pjhutchproduction

The ones on there are smaller, to adhere to the other forum rules. The good thing about this forum, is that the dimensional capacity are bigger = better and more visual avatars.

Furthermore, I do this service for free [kind of] I do the first 15 avatars for free, and if people respond well to my work I just charge a small small small fee to complete them after the 15 free quota is met. This is just because I am a starving student and getting a small reimbursement a) helps me feed myself and b) helps me justify time I should have utilized studying haha. In addition, I also do signatures for anyone this is applicable to on the forum if interested as well, or if you need one for another forum.

Either way, if anyone is interested please PM me with ideas or interest and we can talk it out.

All the best,

KnowHope