Nooomoto is offline Productive Member

iPhone 3.1.3 Spirit jailbreak!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but an Apple "Genius" broke my iPhone while doing a repair, so they gave me a new one and I was forced to upgrade to 3.1.3 firmware. I've been waiting for a bit for a good jailbreak, and here it is:

It's called "Spirit", works in the same way as the blackra!n jailbreak. Just click a button. Simple!

However, it does not unlock your phone, only jailbreaks it.

Also if you are on a 3GS you will need to backup your SHSH files.

http://www.redmondpie.com/download-s...ch-3g-9140718/

I just did it and can confirm it works as described.

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    I did it for my iPad the day I recieved it. Works like a charm with no issues. Free apps are cool, but if I use the app allot, I still throw them my cash. It's kind of ironic of how much more the jailbreak does that the iphone/ipad should already do - if I pay good money for a product thats essentially crippled by the maker of the device, then thank god there are people like blackra!n to free us from their shackles.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What about us iPhone 4 guys?

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    The iphone 4 being great for everything other than a phone! lol I am not entirely sure whats going on on the cracking front. Just kidding about the phone, kinda jealous actually - gotta love that screen. I'm just too damned cheap to pay for a data plan and since verizon charges a nominal fee on smart phones, I just have a basic crappy flip. Oh well. Keep up on the latest cracks for it through tech sites like gizmodo, engadget or some of the popular phone cracking sites.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosphor;****674
    The iphone 4 being great for everything other than a phone! lol I am not entirely sure whats going on on the cracking front. Just kidding about the phone, kinda jealous actually - gotta love that screen. I'm just too damned cheap to pay for a data plan and since verizon charges a nominal fee on smart phones, I just have a basic crappy flip. Oh well. Keep up on the latest cracks for it through tech sites like gizmodo, engadget or some of the popular phone cracking sites.
    actually you're right, I had to get a case for mine because the damn thing lost it's signal every time I picked it up. it's a nice phone, but it's a damn shame I had to spend $30 for a case just so I could use a $400 phone. anywho I've got it now and it works great, I'll be ready when some whiz gets the jailbreak for this model.

graffixct is offline New Member
    Hey have you guys noticed your phone running any slower with the jailbreak? Since I did mine the games sorta run a bit choppy

Big
    I still haven't done the jailbreak on mine

Thread Information