Thread: Hernia question

Hernia question

So my left testicle has been hurting for the last few weeks - nothing major, just a dull ache that lasts a couple minutes at a time. I've just been thinking if it got any worse I would go to the Dr.

Then last night I notice that about an inch above and to the left of my unit I've got what looks like a very small fist punching me from the inside out. It doesn't really hurt but its kind of freaky. I've never noticed any pain during workouts or cardio - it seems to be completely random.

Here's the problem. I'm supposed to start a cycle tomorrow. AAS, pct, supps, food, is all bought and ready. Plus, I've been priming for 4 weeks and looking forward to this forever. I really don't want to have surgery on it now and have to wait on the cycle til summer.

So what's the chances I could make it through the next 8 weeks on cycle without it bothering me too much and is there anything I can do to keep it from getting worse and minimize pain?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am certified in Hearniaology. Send me a few pics and ill take a visual examination at no charge.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I am certified in Hearniaology. Send me a few pics and ill take a visual examination at no charge.
    You're so predictable - I knew that was coming. Check your PM inbox.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    You're so predictable - I knew that was coming. Check your PM inbox.
    I looked them over and you look fine. Being fully shaved really helped me get a closer look thanks. Any prostate problems while im here ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I looked them over and you look fine. Being fully shaved really helped me get a closer look thanks. Any prostate problems while im here ?
    No, I'm all good with the prostate, Sholva already checked and gave it a thumbs up

Blog Entries
    That bastard !

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    No, I'm all good with the prostate, Sholva already checked and gave it a thumbs up
    He's using his thumbs now? Sounds interesting, all I got was an index finger.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    He's using his thumbs now? Sounds interesting, all I got was an index finger.
    He said it was a brand new technique Marcus taught him.

Seriously, anybody ever try to train with a hernia?

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    really you have to ask this question

go have it checked out and your cycle is going to be put on hold unless you think walking around like this is hawt

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FLdave is offline New Member
    I got a hernia years ago doing front squats, I continued to work out but the sensation limited my weight. Everytime I strained too much I could feel my insides pushing out along with the dull pain that goes with it. The down time from surgery was almost 2 weeks for me, and no working out for another 3 months after...but it hurt occasionally up to 5 months (missionary sex triggered it for me..lol). From what I remeber the doc told me that there was a potential that if I continued to tear it by working out that the intestines could pour out into my ball-sack....that did it for me, had the surgery 2 weeks later. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by FLdave View Post
    I got a hernia years ago doing front squats, I continued to work out but the sensation limited my weight. Everytime I strained too much I could feel my insides pushing out along with the dull pain that goes with it. The down time from surgery was almost 2 weeks for me, and no working out for another 3 months after...but it hurt occasionally up to 5 months (missionary sex triggered it for me..lol). From what I remeber the doc told me that there was a potential that if I continued to tear it by working out that the intestines could pour out into my ball-sack....that did it for me, had the surgery 2 weeks later. Sorry.

That's exactly what I didn't want to hear but thanks for the response. I'm gonna try to get a Dr appointment for tomorrow and I guess I'll make a decision based on what he says.

Thread Information