lemonada9 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Help!!! I have a anti-electronic aura around me and its Killin me!

So well heres the deal. My usual laptop worked perectly fine, then the charger broke off it. So i took it to go get "fixed"... well what happened was i got freakin conned... she fixed the charger, but left everything else unplugged/fried. I opened it up and from what i saw it was fried. So it turns on, works fine, but no mouse pad, no usb port, no wifi, no way to communicate to the outside world. great... so i went and bought the cheapest/best (10.5 hr battery :-D ). so thats friday. i got to work on my masters project (prolonged becuz of comp issues, so due on monday at 8 am (in 12 hours!!!!)) i now have a virus on my comp so im tryin to return it to factory settings. I have the hidden drive exposed but i have no idea how to initiate restore!...

So if anyone one is online and can help PLEASE HELP im beggin you! i have to do this project in 12 hours, ( also i have a final at 8 am monday, 10 am tues, 8am wed. so not a good time for this shit!!!!!)

Please Help how to restore to factory.

Asus 1015pe. had a hidden D drive with that stuff on it. I am in safe mode. No system restore not work, cant find recovery to factory. No CD drive, its a netbook. Please Very Urgent I NeedNeeed need help

i have Gmail [email]l] Gtalk!

Plz Reply AsAp!! I hope this section isnt dead :-/
    Last edited by lemonada9; 05-16-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I think it is a little late for me to help you I ust got back on and also for safety issues please remove your e-mail

zabster151 is offline Member
    she fixed the charger, but left everything else unplugged/fried? what was unplugged and what was fried and now you have virus? do you need to recover everything on your laptop or just reformat?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yea, i have no idea nor the time to deal with it.. I ended up just gettin a netbook that got a virus on it, then went back cuz the repair partition wasnt working. so brand new comp

Thread Information