Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Forex Trading

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thursday's and Fridays options, big money in play so during the Asian market the price will be driven into play for the New York cut. Higher probability trade if it comes with 50 pips or a medium risk if you want to trade the option run.
    Can't trade this due to heavy workload tomorrow and Friday but this stuff is gold.

EUR/USD

1.1500 EUR 1.0bn1.1600 1.2bn

USD/CAD

1.2900 $ 1.0bn1.3000 1.6bn

Friday September 21

EUR/USD

1.1700 EUR 1.2bn1.1750 1.0bn

USD/JPY

112.00 USD 1.2bn

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thursday's and Fridays options, big money in play so during the Asian market the price will be driven into play for the New York cut. Higher probability trade if it comes with 50 pips or a medium risk if you want to trade the option run.
    Can't trade this due to heavy workload tomorrow and Friday but this stuff is gold.

EUR/USD

1.1500 EUR 1.0bn1.1600 1.2bn

USD/CAD

1.2900 $ 1.0bn1.3000 1.6bn

Friday September 21

EUR/USD

1.1700 EUR 1.2bn1.1750 1.0bn

USD/JPY

112.00 USD 1.2bn
    Awesome Stuff Marcus, keep posting if you have time I genuinely want to learn this stuff. A couple questions?

1. Why do you do Fornex vs say traditional day or swing trading even when you had time in the past?

2. What type of monetary investment is realistic to get started and make money? (Given you first understand the market)

3. Like day trading, is there a certain time when the market is most prone to movement?

4. What type of broker or software do you tend to use?

Thanks in advanced big guy!!!
    marcus300 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Awesome Stuff Marcus, keep posting if you have time I genuinely want to learn this stuff. A couple questions?

1. Why do you do Fornex vs say traditional day or swing trading even when you had time in the past?

2. What type of monetary investment is realistic to get started and make money? (Given you first understand the market)

3. Like day trading, is there a certain time when the market is most prone to movement?

4. What type of broker or software do you tend to use?

Thanks in advanced big guy!!!

1, I do day and swing trading with fx, those are just time frames not a certain market. My sole trading is in the fx market even though i do have some stocks its fx where i feel comfortable. There's more volatility and the market gives you more opportunities like going short and taking advantage of any weakness in the currency. Having two sides to go at gives you more areas to attack. I have longer term trades open in fx I've had a swing trade going for months.

Market's are a constant changing environment so being in and understanding why price moves is vital. Because it's the biggest traded market this equals more opportunities either going long or short.

2, you can start with any account size but you have to take in consideration the rewards vs risk and don't over leverage yourself on small accounts thinking you'll return a high yield, this is why most traders lose money in the first few month's. Thinking you can get a higher return on low investment will put more pressure and risk to your investment. In my opinion 5k -10k would be min.

3, Oh yes MS there certainly is and that's one of my strategies i implement with great success. Example would be London close or New York open, these are excellent area's to see market reaction. I use strategies what have been shown to have a higher probability but this comes with experience and understanding oh and many hours watching charts. I think i talk through trades on this thread what could help you understand this mate. There are constant opportunities each day especially with all the data flow.

4, i use a spread broker and not DMA account, this is purely for tax reasons what our government allow. With my broker i have their software and chatting package which is free. My trading station is a two wide screens which i can comfortably get 3 charts and my news feed open at once.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Option positioning over Asian desks and follow through at London open. Looks like euro weakness and the Friday big option gathering some attention.

Trades coukd be - option run ie positioning

The fight between bank's to liquidate the option at New York cut

The first attack on the round number or and defense. Both higher probability trades, 3 attacks will weaken the lines.
    MuscleScience likes this.

MS , you have a demo account?

I need to add you to my wikr so i can add you to my fx group
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-20-2018 at 04:22 AM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

I sure do, I’ll setup a wikr account and Pm my handle.

Thanks again!!!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Joshua020 is offline New Member

Have you ever heard about an online course (https://www.mytradingskills.com/) ?
    I want to start learning forex trading, would you advice me to follow this course ?
    Thanks !
    Last edited by Joshua020; 05-25-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information