THE GREATEST MEME TOKEN ON BSC

ChadToken is less than a week old and running high on testosterone . Hands down the funniest bodybuilding alpha meme coin launched by beast freak developers. Don't be a cuck and miss this opportunity. For once in your life, make the right choice so your parents can actually be proud of you for something. Not financial advise.

BEST MEME TOKEN | The Chad Token-chad_token-1000x750.jpg

ABOUT CHAD
Weíre a fraternity of long-time crypto investors, token developers, and nymphomaniacs who love making money, driving the fastest cars, motorboating the jiggliest titties and banging milfs and college students. Sometimes all at the same time.

We know there are billions of other Chads out there who also enjoy whatís best in life, and are man enough to take this bull run by the horns and ride it into a fortune.

LAMBO GIVEAWAYS
The lambo giveaways will be staggered according to achieving new marketcap milestones. Due to our holders living across almost every country in the world, and those countries having different laws for vehicle purchases and availability, weíll be awarding the monetary value of a lambo to the lottery winners (currently $230,000 USD) in CHAD tokens.

BEST MEME TOKEN | The Chad Token-chad_lambo-800x267.jpg

TOKENOMICS
Current Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
Initial Liquidity: 80 BNB
Mechanics: 8% to the liquidity pool in BNB pairs, to protect every CHADís investment.
2% redistributed to every CHAD holder, as a reward for diamond hands.

TESTOSTERONE/ESTROGEN LEADERBOARD
Leaderboard system that tracks whether CHAD holders are diamond handed studs or paper handed bitches.

Alpha males and bad ass bitches love competition. Sometimes, you just want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women. Even when up against other CHAD holders, thereís nothing better than to beat the other alphas you already respect, and become the Alpha among the alphas.

The distribution of Testosterone and Estrogen will be documented for posterity, to each CHAD holderís everlasting glory or embarrassment. Diamond handed studs will be awarded TESTOSTERONE, a unique non-transferable token symbolizing their alpha badassness. Paper handed bitches will be punished with ESTROGEN, another non-transferable token marking them for life with shame and disgust.
BEST MEME TOKEN | The Chad Token-testosterone_leaderboard_chadtoken.jpg
LEADERBOARD RANKING
The TESTOSTERONE/ESTROGEN tracker will update once a day to let everyone know which Chads have the biggest swinging dicks, and which beta cucks have nothing but soy flowing through their brittle little veins.

Wallet addresses will be ranked by Testosterone and Estrogen on the leaderboards. Rankings will be used for everything from exiling cucks from our lambo giveaways and other contests, to rewarding our horse cocked Chads with custom NFTs of your momís tits.

WILL MY DICK GET LARGER IF I HOLD MORE CHAD?
Although the nerd doctors we talked to werenít able to tell us YES, we can confirm that no current LARGE bag holder of $CHAD has a tiny dick.

WHY SHOULD I BUY?
So that you can finally fuck your wife and her boyfriend wonít be able to.

ARE YOU A CHAD?
Visit TheChadToken.com. Read the Chadpaper. View Chart. How to buy $CHAD.

WHAT REAL MEN THINK OF CHAD
BEST MEME TOKEN | The Chad Token-img_20210509_030716_430-473x1024.jpg
Quote Originally Posted by COREY
Hey you dumb fucks. You know how I act the way I do and no one says shit? Because Iím good at investing and have real financial freedom (and better genes than most of you). I know where to put my money and my cock. Iím investing in $Chad cuz I know a fuckin 100-1000Xer when I see it. Donít believe me, go look at my past Twitter posts. The world craves open unapologetic ďtoxic masculinityĒ. The sad truth is there are plenty of men out there who want to be like me, but theyíre scared of the societal repercussions. Donít listen to them! They want you to be weak and poor! They want the power. Not me, I want to help you guys. This token embraces everything I stand for. Donít be afraid or ashamed of being a Chad. Join me in this gnarly ass fuckin ride to real ass wealth. You might learn a thing or two about yourself while youíre at it.