meal4 8oz chicken 6oz b/rice 4oz mix veggies

workout
    pwo 50 pro 100dextrose

meal5 6oz chicken 6oz b/rice 4oz mix veggies 100gram yogart

meal6 7oz steak 10ml flax

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    thanks for your help badman/it really mean a lot/thanks a mill

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You may need to replace one or two of your pro/carb meals with pro/fat meals, but like I said - give this a try and see how you respond.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Indeed. Try it for 10 months, then report back.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Indeed. Try it for 10 months, then report back.

~SC~

eggplant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    Hi Guys Does This Look A Bit Better Then.

Meal1 7eggs 2 Yolks 1/2 Cup Oats 1 Orange

Meal2 Meal Replacement Drink 47g Prot 43 Carb An 1 Bananna

Meal3 6oz Tuna 12 Oz Patatoe

Meal4 12oz Lean Steak 15ml Flax Seed Oil

Train
    Pwo 50g Whey 100 Dextrose

Meal5 8oz Chicken Breast 6oz B/rice 4oz Mix Veggies

Meal6 8oz Chicken Breast 5oz B/rice An 5oz Mix Veggies

Train 5days A Week Wheights Will Do Cardio 3 Times A Week.

Does This Look A Littel Bit Beta Come On Guys I Know You Getting Sick Of Me But Pls
    bro,i understand how you feel..but i really think you should reorganise your diet plan..i don't know how you place the types of food at different time of the day. an example is your meal 2. you have a meal replacement of 47g prot and 43g carbs, plus a banana?? i suppose thats a little over 70g of carbs..and what are you trying to achieve here? that's way too much carbs for your body to process..and having a banana in this meal does nothing but spike your insulin ..

Tag!! eggplant's "it".

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Tag!! eggplant's "it".
    I'm holdin' on to "base", so you can't tag me!

~SC~

Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Tag!! eggplant's "it".

LMAO!

re

swolecat no reason to be funny to me pls. iam trying ok. an its guys like you who make me even more determined to succeed in my gym.not ever one knows it all like you. we have to start some were.an thanks to all who tryed to help me. an thanks a mill to badman you helped me a lot. its just frustrating wen you trying really hard an people think you just looking for the easy way out. wen its not.

No problem dude. If you're going to hang out on this board you're going to need to be able to laugh ta yourself once in a while. Don't take offence.

Yeah, you are also going to have to PAY ATTENTION.

I am not laughing AT YOU, I'm mind boggled that bad_man has had to repeat himself over and over and over like a broken record.

Trust me, if I was laughing at you, YOU'D KNOW IT!

Why single me out? I ain't the only one who sees/comments on all this stuff going down.

~SC~

Danny, don't take offence at this question, but is English your first language?

FROM THE A.R. LOUNGE:

Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    ok let me tell my story.so i needed some needles for my next shot so i go to the pharmcy.ask the lady in the front for 25 gauge needles to inject int my legs.so she brings me the wrong ones. so i tell her its not those it needs to be a bit longer,so she goes an ask this guys behind the counter.all ready i knew here comes trouble,oh ya the place is very packed.so this guy comes walking to me an ask me quote{wat excat are you injecting} so i tell him its a bit personal just give me the needels. so he say i am studying to be a doctor so i need to know wat you putting in your body. so i say again it is personal. so he ask me is it oil or water base.at this stage my face is blood red people are looking at me. so i say it is oil base. so he shouts out oh my good its steriods. so i keep quiet. rface blood red. at this stage iam flaming red so i shout out yes its steriods give me the fuc#$# needels. so i bought it an an left. i have never felt so dam embarssed. have any one ever had a prob like this
    Just wanted to re-iterate that you should make g-**** sure your diet is in order before you go messing w/needles or substances that won't do jack sh*t unless your diet is right on. Don't put the cart before the horse, and make sure you understand AAS far better than you understand nutrition, or you are really going to f*ck yourself up.

~SC~

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Holy hell, you guys are funny but from reading this thread, I feel your pain. You can't make a blind man see or a deaf man hear.

no english is not my 1st its my 3rd lang.so sorry i know my spelling an all sucks. sorry for getting cross. guys you just dont know were i am coming from let me just tell you all. but i dont want sympathy from you guys. i have been training for about 4 years . i didnt really diet at all just ate my food an grew an stayed cut. well into about my second year of training i got into a real bad car accident was in hosiptal for a long time. long story short got gagerine. so they had to CUT MY LEG OFF.yes so i only have one leg. you guys will never know how it feels to squat using one leg. i have to get my dad to hold me up.but hey thats life. at least i will have one leg that will look like a tree stump lol. thats y i am stressing about my diet cos i need the extra edge to really get in to shape. cos i want to enter the disable body building competions an kick some ass. sorry for getting cross its just it is so dam hard living my new live waking up in the morning an taking every day as it comes. I AM MY OWN INSPERRATION. an i will suceed in life an my goals. an sorry swolecat. just feel like you making a fool of me.

No one is making a fool of you at all. If anything myself and the other guys (especially bad_man) went above and beyond the call of duty to help you out. It was an issue of you not listening/comprehending what was posted, not anyone poking fun or not trying to help. Best of luck w/whatever it is you eventually choose to do.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information