bigboneded is offline New Member

Question About to start clen

Aight lets start im about 100lbs over weight about to start clen and maybee winny. Any advice from anyone would be appreciated.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell us more. You say you are about to start clen ...how are you running it (dosage wise)? Also, what is your diet like? What is your training routine like? How much cardio are you doing?

Actually I just ordered them from a friend i have no clue how to take them besides one the first day. and double the next then one more and so one till i reach about 6 then go back down again. I was also planning on using the three day diet. Other than than i have no clue.
    For a workout basically the tread mill. I just want to loose weight.

thanks

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to burst the bubble my friend...but...diet and cardio make you lose wieght!

You won't be able to take clen long enough to lose 100lbs!...it might help you lose the first 20lbs?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Mallet is correct my friend. If you're interested we can help fine tune your diet and training

Back to your original question, yes... take one tab on day one and add one tab per day until you reach a maximum of 6. Stay on for 2 weeks only, then switch to an ECA (ephedrine, caffine, aspirin stack.....hydroxycut, xenadrine, ripped fuel) for 2 weeks. Then it's back on clen for another 2 weeks (start at 6 tabs on day 1...no need to taper back up). So a 10 week cycle would look like this: clen x 2weeks, ECA X 2 weeks, clen x 2 weeks, ECA x 2 weeks, clen x 2 weeks. The reasoning behind not staying on clen for more than 2 weeks at a time is that the body has an uncanny ability to adapt and build a tolerence for what we put in it. Once the body builds a tolerence, the drug begins to lose effectivness. That is the same logic behind staying on for only 10 weeks at a time. Good luck bro...let us know if we can help any further.

Pete

Thanks guys ill try start that up once i get the clens.
    but what do u think about that 3 day diet and trendmill idea should i do that or something else????

Thread Information