Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Thanks bros. Shakin' them haters off one day at a time hehe.
    Not fun, is it?

~SC~

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Please show me this scientific proof because I think it's a load of horse$hit.
    LMFAO I would have to agree I would need to see that in text.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bros. Shakin' them haters off one day at a time hehe.
    Bigup your self bro, I can see a nice change the abs **** you aint the biggest guy in the world but rome wasn't built in a day and I would be happy with myself if I was you, keep it up bro.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bros for the compliments, I feel like I'm doing pretty well. Especially in the double bi pic, it looks like I may have gotten leaner since I've started bulking, but it may have just been the skin tightening up.

Thanks bros for the compliments, I feel like I'm doing pretty well. Especially in the double bi pic, it looks like I may have gotten leaner since I've started bulking, but it may have just been the skin tightening up.
    I noticed that!!!!!! I was gonna say something about leaning out while adding lean mass, but then you'd have all h*ll break loose with people saying that's not possible.

I've been proving that theory wrong for years, you just did again.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I noticed that!!!!!! I was gonna say something about leaning out while adding lean mass, but then you'd have all h*ll break loose with people saying that's not possible.

I've been proving that theory wrong for years, you just did again.

~SC~
    Hehe, thanks bro. At least I know it's not all in my head now. Means alot coming from a bro like you. Like I said, shakin' them haters off one day at a time!

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    just posted my question over on Mr. X's new board, i'll get back to all of you when i get the information/place to research it.

i have an extensive background in speed/strength training. for many years now. work with one of the top guys in the business and have seen thousands of athletes of all levels. have seen a few dozen diets and nutrionists speak on theories coming from all angles, some good some bad. Mr. X's info is the tops from what i've heard and read. never once have i seen paid professionals come and drop ridiculously funny numbers as i have read on here.

this is a great one:
    "LOL really.... so me going from 160 to 190 in 5 months is not a "bulk" and I am not big at 5'10 190???"

and no real change in bf. you must be outside the laws of human anatomy and physiology then, really. that's a steady 6 pounds of muscle a month. naturally. either you think people are plain stupid or your lying. period. argue all you like, your numbers are not representative of real life. i'd believe it if a third party presented all your findings from a comprehensive study done on your progress. i'd take that as truth. why? because i've been around cream of the crop athletes constantly and they never post numbers like you. never. that's experience telling me your lying. and 16 years of my own personal training/dieting experience to go with it.

as for being big, one of my sophmore hs boys is 5'10" 205 with 12% bf - i didn't test him though. does that answer your question. also he's been with me since 6th grade and my charting shows the most he gained in 5 months was 14 pounds (and grew 2 inches) last year after football. he eats over 4000 calories a day 75% clean, some junk. i would bet my life he gained no more than 4 pounds of muscle in that time. why? muscle doesn't ****ing grow overnite.

so it comes down to i'll never believe a word you say so keep swinging from the nut sacs of your internet buds with your gay ass emoticons. you have hundreds upon hundreds of posts doing 1 of 3 things: 1.) kissing ass and sucking balls, 2.) posting gay emoticons 3.)referring people to the cutting sticky. your gay.

rockyx, was never flaming your physique, not once. sorry if it read that way. i think you did a really good job, but you did diet down to a skinny build. either way, you did very well for your first time, and i emphasize first time. no hard feelings i hope. it's experience, next time will be much easier/better.
    your dedication is second to none and i had no intentions of coming across as attacking you. hopefully you accept my apology.

as for post regurgitators, when i state numbers like i did, i gave you my reference, Mr.X. that's where i got those numbers and stand by them 150%. 150%. i cited my reference and i am in the process of getting feedback on it now, so stay tuned. alot better then regurgitating what one person said and not even giving him a citation. i have tons of my own information but when it goes against the clique, it's wrong, and usually it is different. one example, johan's diet progress. i recommended he avoid bulking to tighten loose skin and reshape his midsection - wrong, he should bulk because swole says so and everyone else follows. that's one example.

here's a question swole, since you can back up all your info, why do you recommend r-ala and biotin? it has not once been proven to do anything in anyone who is NOT diabetic or morbidly obese. and don't cite animal as my origin of this opinion. i research products like that before i spend $$$ on them. sounds very nelson montana-ish.

also, i posted about the pwo meal being oats, banana, and whey and got laughed at by you. but jkurtz asked the same question over on elite and you were oh so sweet to him. for everyone here who only believes swole, since i posted that question we've been trying it to see if it is ineffective. it's been no different when used with lower calorie diets then dextrose/whey. must work then if all the numbers have stayed constant. but it's only being used by 6 of us currently. absolutely no difference between the two FOR THE 6 OF US. how funny my question about it was, how wrong.

i've seen 3 of your diets that are paid for . handed down from person to person to see what it's about. really ground breaking stuff. and those tempo workouts, hello john baystow. doesn't cause adaptation in natural athletes within 2 weeks, 3 tops? just like hours and hours of cardio is effective for natural athletes? chris aceto says anything over 30 minutes on an empty stomach taps into amino acid stores and can affect protein absorption. is he plain wrong too? probably because that's the way things roll around you. it's funny how when your name comes up on posts vets will always say the same thing, he's great for newbies and people with little experience. almost a concensus on you. funny.

now quickly post, then have one of your sheep post, then post again because you got huffy and wanted to restate your original point or make a new point all together.

i have a care factor of zero when it comes to the internet banter. i'll post my reference when i get an answer whether i'm right or wrong. this has been fun. stay healthy.

i'll make sure to not let the door hit me in the ass on the way out

In short:

I recommend and do what I do, well, simply because I can. 3 years strong, busier than sh*t, why would I change anything? I keep doing what gets me notoriety, doors opening, write-ups/interviews and magazine articles. Take that back to your mentors who's "concensus" doesn't mean d*ck, as I've not seen any of them getting notoriety for ANYTHING in published works. Again, don't think that I actually CARE what anyone thinks of what I do because I really don't. Perhaps if I were "new" to this, but as of now I just can't say it concerns me in the least bit.

So, I'd choose to be me, yes indeed. I'm a fitness trainer, I help everyone from bodybuilders who step on stage, to 50 year old diabetics who need to lose weight. So, the knowledge of who I help is not a negative concept in what I do, people need assistance, and they receive it. Me knowing how to reach those people and make a bountiful living from it, I admit, is some real entrepreneur sh*t, but it's what I continue to do, day in and day out. The fact that I have done just that, I believe is what may anger some others who attempt to do what I do, but are not able to network and get their name out there.

Then again, it does help when people can actually SEE who they are talking to. I can quote/copy/re-write/gather paper information from anything...... from a medical journal, article, etc., and post it to make me appear as the brightest thing since a GE 100 watt light bulb. However, a picture says about 1000 times more. It says you SHOW what you know, you ARE who you say you are. Your advice, no matter what others think of it, works, and you are living proof that it does. Again, I'd choose to be me, there is no comparison or meaning like a picture. May not be on other's marketing lists of "key accessories", but for me it's the one and only. It's me.

In regards to your statments about my programs, ala, biotin, etc............blah blah blah, dunno what info you are referring to, but I have no one set plan, sorry. Some have cardio daily for 45, some eod for 40, some ed for 30, etc., remember I work with ALL TYPES of people. I won't entertain those ideas, as I don't expect outsiders and non-supporters of what I do to understand my methods.

Again, I do what I do and I'm great at it.............hate all ya want, you're like hater #234 so take a number.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    just posted my question over on Mr. X's new board, i'll get back to all of you when i get the information/place to research it.
    LOL, I think you have us all mistaken for people who really give a sh*t.

Honestly, you tear apart everyone in this thread, then you are going to report information we don't care about, BACK to us?

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, now are ya?

~SC~

nynsb is offline Banned
    I would say you are doing outstanding!!!!
    Are you currently doing any specific abdominal work that has helped with tightening up the sides.
    You have really tightened up the waistline

Thanks bro.
    I have found that doing abs 3 days a week works wonders for me. I attack the love handles with 3 sets of 20 oblique crunches 3X a week. But like I said, the love handles really began to fade away after I began doing my ab routine on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

i have an extensive background in speed/strength training. for many years now. work with one of the top guys in the business and have seen thousands of athletes of all levels. have seen a few dozen diets and nutrionists speak on theories coming from all angles, some good some bad. Mr. X's info is the tops from what i've heard and read. never once have i seen paid professionals come and drop ridiculously funny numbers as i have read on here.

this is a great one:
    "LOL really.... so me going from 160 to 190 in 5 months is not a "bulk" and I am not big at 5'10 190???"

and no real change in bf. you must be outside the laws of human anatomy and physiology then, really. that's a steady 6 pounds of muscle a month. naturally. either you think people are plain stupid or your lying. period. argue all you like, your numbers are not representative of real life. i'd believe it if a third party presented all your findings from a comprehensive study done on your progress. i'd take that as truth. why? because i've been around cream of the crop athletes constantly and they never post numbers like you. never. that's experience telling me your lying. and 16 years of my own personal training/dieting experience to go with it.

as for being big, one of my sophmore hs boys is 5'10" 205 with 12% bf - i didn't test him though. does that answer your question. also he's been with me since 6th grade and my charting shows the most he gained in 5 months was 14 pounds (and grew 2 inches) last year after football. he eats over 4000 calories a day 75% clean, some junk. i would bet my life he gained no more than 4 pounds of muscle in that time. why? muscle doesn't ****ing grow overnite.

so it comes down to i'll never believe a word you say so keep swinging from the nut sacs of your internet buds with your gay ass emoticons. you have hundreds upon hundreds of posts doing 1 of 3 things: 1.) kissing ass and sucking balls, 2.) posting gay emoticons 3.)referring people to the cutting sticky. your gay.

rockyx, was never flaming your physique, not once. sorry if it read that way. i think you did a really good job, but you did diet down to a skinny build. either way, you did very well for your first time, and i emphasize first time. no hard feelings i hope. it's experience, next time will be much easier/better.
    your dedication is second to none and i had no intentions of coming across as attacking you. hopefully you accept my apology.

as for post regurgitators, when i state numbers like i did, i gave you my reference, Mr.X. that's where i got those numbers and stand by them 150%. 150%. i cited my reference and i am in the process of getting feedback on it now, so stay tuned. alot better then regurgitating what one person said and not even giving him a citation. i have tons of my own information but when it goes against the clique, it's wrong, and usually it is different. one example, johan's diet progress. i recommended he avoid bulking to tighten loose skin and reshape his midsection - wrong, he should bulk because swole says so and everyone else follows. that's one example.

here's a question swole, since you can back up all your info, why do you recommend r-ala and biotin? it has not once been proven to do anything in anyone who is NOT diabetic or morbidly obese. and don't cite animal as my origin of this opinion. i research products like that before i spend $$$ on them. sounds very nelson montana-ish.

also, i posted about the pwo meal being oats, banana, and whey and got laughed at by you. but jkurtz asked the same question over on elite and you were oh so sweet to him. for everyone here who only believes swole, since i posted that question we've been trying it to see if it is ineffective. it's been no different when used with lower calorie diets then dextrose/whey. must work then if all the numbers have stayed constant. but it's only being used by 6 of us currently. absolutely no difference between the two FOR THE 6 OF US. how funny my question about it was, how wrong.

i've seen 3 of your diets that are paid for . handed down from person to person to see what it's about. really ground breaking stuff. and those tempo workouts, hello john baystow. doesn't cause adaptation in natural athletes within 2 weeks, 3 tops? just like hours and hours of cardio is effective for natural athletes? chris aceto says anything over 30 minutes on an empty stomach taps into amino acid stores and can affect protein absorption. is he plain wrong too? probably because that's the way things roll around you. it's funny how when your name comes up on posts vets will always say the same thing, he's great for newbies and people with little experience. almost a concensus on you. funny.

now quickly post, then have one of your sheep post, then post again because you got huffy and wanted to restate your original point or make a new point all together.

i have a care factor of zero when it comes to the internet banter. i'll post my reference when i get an answer whether i'm right or wrong. this has been fun. stay healthy.

i'll make sure to not let the door hit me in the ass on the way out
    If I wasn't so tired from being up with my 8-month old son all night, I'd take the time to point out all of the self-contradictions and hypocrisies in this post. I think they are self-evident anyway.
    Last edited by bad_man; 06-08-2004 at 09:08 AM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't care what you believe here ASC you may sell your points and maybe someone might actually believe you here. To me the fact that you sit here and say you can not gain muscle with out gaining fat is crazy. I am cutting and I am still gaining muscle. Anyway when you get you proof feel free to share but Do not Flame in here. If you are warned again you are gone end of story.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Cant we all just get along??? I think egos are getting in the way here...

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I put on six poounds in May with my bodyfat staying the same. Yeah, the guys on this board must not know what they are talking about.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Thanks bro.
    I have found that doing abs 3 days a week works wonders for me. I attack the love handles with 3 sets of 20 oblique crunches 3X a week. But like I said, the love handles really began to fade away after I began doing my ab routine on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
    Definitely worked.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    this is a great one:

and no real change in bf. you must be outside the laws of human anatomy and physiology then, really. that's a steady 6 pounds of muscle a month. naturally. either you think <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> are plain stupid or your lying. period. argue all you like, your numbers are not representative of real life. i'd believe it if a third party presented all your findings from a comprehensive study done on your progress. i'd take that as truth. why? because i've been around cream of the crop athletes constantly and they never post numbers like you. never. that's experience telling me your lying. and 16 years of my own <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=personal&v=56">personal</a> training/dieting experience to go with it.

Whatever bro.... if you donīt believe me then hate away. And going from 10 to 12% bodyfat is a big change for 30 pounds. Plus if you work with high school kids you should know how fast teens can gain. I am only 19 years old.... remember that. I am in the peak of my natural test levels. There is no reason I cannot gain that fast. But as I said before it doesnīt bother me one bit if you believe me or not, since you are so knowledgeable you canīt even answer your own posts, you have to go to Mr. X and ask him 1st. Hope you didnīt let the door hit you on the way out.

Brushin off the haters from Cancun, Mexico !!

<<LMO>>

Beernutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Whatever bro.... if you donīt believe me then hate away. And going from 10 to 12% bodyfat is a big change for 30 pounds. Plus if you work with high school kids you should know how fast teens can gain. I am only 19 years old.... remember that. I am in the peak of my natural test levels. There is no reason I cannot gain that fast. But as I said before it doesnīt bother me one bit if you believe me or not, since you are so knowledgeable you canīt even answer your own posts, you have to go to Mr. X and ask him 1st. Hope you didnīt let the door hit you on the way out.

Brushin off the haters from Cancun, Mexico !!

<<LMO>>
    Hey LMO hows the weather, and the bitche$ up there.

Beernutz is offline Member
    oh i almost forgot dont get laid to many times i hear it can be catabolic....lol jk have fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information