Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK swole. ..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Trueprotein.com is made for Bill Gates type bank accounts.

Phuck that.

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Phuck that.

~SC~
    Even if I had a Bill Gates type bank account, I could find better things to spend my money on than some overpriced protein. Why is it so expensive anyway - because you can blend your own flavors? The protein can't be anything special, right?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Phuck that.

~SC~
    If that is true than why do you send so many to ATW? Last time I did the math Whey Isolate at TrueProtein was $32.45. Last time I checked Isolate at AllTheWhey it was $32.99. Also when I checked the Concentrate prices TrueProtein was again cheaper. Grab the calculator and check it out yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    If that is true than why do you send so many to ATW? Last time I did the math Whey Isolate at TrueProtein was $32.45. Last time I checked Isolate at AllTheWhey it was $32.99. Also when I checked the Concentrate prices TrueProtein was again cheaper. Grab the calculator and check it out yourself.
    I must have been lookin' at the wrong site then.

I was going by what BadMan had said, as I had been to that site before finding ATW a long time ago and didn't like the cost, but didn't know the prices were comparable nowadays. Good point.

~SC~

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Yes, I think you've miscalculated. It is not expensive at trueprotein and they allow you to mix different types of protein for PWO, bedtime, etc. I'd give it a try, but I'm more than happy w/ my orange ATW right now...

Blame me. It must have been my math that was off.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Blame me. It must have been my math that was off.
    D*mn you! Makin' me look bad n sh*t.........

Ghetto mathmatician!!!!!! (Lil Flip video excerpt)

~SC~

Sorry dude.

Sorry dude.
    I wasn't serious bro, it's all good you know that.

~SC~

I know. And to think I was the math geek in school who used to win all the provincial competitions.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    For Iso- I use nutrabio.com
    Not as many flavors as the others.
    But they do have an e-bay site and it gets to my house pretty da mn quick

I ended up paying around 42$ for 15LBS which looks pretty good considering some of the other proteins. 15LBS should last me a good while.

Like I said not as many flavors but price is great and good service.

You can bid on their product which can give you an excited feeling
    So you get your protein and have a little fun while your at it.

-Stone

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    Just checked that website and its 64.97 for 15lbs.

nothing to bid on?

Didnt check EBAY bro

What flavors have u tried?
    Just curious about this. 15lbs would save me a lotta money.

I like the chocalate, but this is all I have tried.
    It's not chalky like the Isopure, its smooth like butter baby.

Life is all about ass,
    you're either covering it,
    laughing it off,
    kicking it,
    kissing it,
    busting it,
    or trying to get a piece of it.

brian11 is offline Member
    This is an old as thread that i just felt like reviving, but i do actually ahve a question relating to it. I have ATW chocolate. Its not bad but is there anyway to make it taste better. What do you guys mix it with? I have like 8lbs left so I cant just order that magical tasting orange quite yet. Pllease help me find a way to 'enhance' my chocolate.

-B-

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    This is an old as thread that i just felt like reviving, but i do actually ahve a question relating to it. I have ATW chocolate. Its not bad but is there anyway to make it taste better. What do you guys mix it with? I have like 8lbs left so I cant just order that magical tasting orange quite yet. Pllease help me find a way to 'enhance' my chocolate.

-B-

Put it in a blender with some crushed ice and a little water. That will make it taste much better, almost like a smoothie. And of course w/ dextrose PWO any flavor becomes good lol

<<LMO>>

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    add cocoa powder??

ColdSore is offline Banned

-B-
    its part of the game...gotta suck it down...if your bulking and useing it as a meal replacement you could blend in a bannana or some natty pb...

solid whey choco from allsports is the best choco ive ever tasted...might try that next time

I will try the blender and crushed ice. I'm excited, my dex came in yesterday so today will be my first shake with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

-B-

[QUOTE=LeanMeOut]And of course w/ dextrose PWO any flavor becomes good lolQUOTE]
    when i used maltodextrin my protein was so good

you have all failed to mention the secret ingredient to improving every flavor of protein. SPLENDA!!! or hell I even put some sugar free/fat free whipped cream on top my chocolate. makes then d*mn sexy that way

you have all failed to mention the secret ingredient to improving every flavor of protein. SPLENDA!!! or hell I even put some sugar free/fat free whipped cream on top my chocolate. makes then d*mn sexy that way

You do that lol...... I won't partake in adding splenda to anything when I am taking in 15g of fat w/ that meal. But that's just me and I am too **** anal. But with a pro/carb breakfast meal or PWO meal Splenda is a savior

<<LMO>>

or hell I even put some sugar free/fat free whipped cream on top my chocolate. makes then d*mn sexy that way
    that sounds real good, i have to try to use the whipped cream

what exactly is wrong with splenda if anything?

-B-

what exactly is wrong with splenda if anything?

-B-
    i always wondered the same thing. if you load something up with splenda is it still going to give you that sugary rush/crash, and also does it affect you like regular sugar (diabetes)

Yea...bc isnt it just dextrose?

-B-

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    You do that lol...... I won't partake in adding splenda to anything when I am taking in 15g of fat w/ that meal. But that's just me and I am too **** anal. But with a pro/carb breakfast meal or PWO meal Splenda is a savior

<<LMO>>
    I hope you realize that splenda has ZERO calories. Sure you could maybe argue that hit has >.5 gram carb per tablespoon, but I will assure you that it will have no impact on your blood sugar. Hell SwoleCat recommends lemon juice and splenda in your gallons of water to spice up the taste even and help tighten your skin. Splenda is approved by the American Diabetic Association and is no different than Sweet N Low or Equal other than the fact that it doesn't taste like ****. Almost every protein powder on the market (including ATW Isolate) is sweetened with Sucralose (splenda). The last time I checked the ATW Iso label it showed ZERO carbs. Go buy the 5lb bag of splenda and enjoy your protein shakes for once.

I hope you realize that splenda has ZERO calories. Sure you could maybe argue that hit has >.5 gram carb per tablespoon, but I will assure you that it will have no impact on your blood sugar. Hell SwoleCat recommends lemon juice and splenda in your gallons of water to spice up the taste even and help tighten your skin. Splenda is approved by the American Diabetic Association and is no different than Sweet N Low or Equal other than the fact that it doesn't taste like ****. Almost every protein powder on the market (including ATW Isolate) is sweetened with Sucralose (splenda). The last time I checked the ATW Iso label it showed ZERO carbs. Go buy the 5lb bag of splenda and enjoy your protein shakes for once.
    Holy crap dude, do you have shares in Splenda, Inc. or something?

Holy crap dude, do you have shares in Splenda, Inc. or something?
    I think I should. I buy it in those big ass baking sized bags.
    But seriously I would rather not see people give advice that is not accurate. It is like the argument that used to be prevalent about Sweet N Low causing cancer, even though there have been recent studies indicating that his far from the case.

U can use Splenda, yes, but you have to do so in moderation, as each packet has 0.9 grams of carbs, meaning that it's "1" actually. They have pull w/the FDA to list each packet as 0, whereas normally you would round UP.

So, if you get to using TOO many packets per day/time/etc., you could get yourself into a bit of trouble, but you have to use a lot of it. Just something to watch for on an individual basis, because it will affect everyone in a different manner.

~SC~

Like Swole said it has .9g of carbs...... which I count as 1 and it is SUGAR which does effect your insulin levels. Too many packets of splenda is detrimental like Swole said to some people. For me it definitely is.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Like Swole said it has .9g of carbs...... which I count as 1 and it is SUGAR which does effect your insulin levels. Too many packets of splenda is detrimental like Swole said to some people. For me it definitely is.
    i wish i knew, i pour that stuff on greapefruit all the time, ill prob have diabetes in 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i wish i knew, i pour that stuff on greapefruit all the time, ill prob have diabetes in 10 minutes

Just use it in moderation bro...... don't go pouring a cup of it on something lol. You'll be fine

I am just anal about everything I do and unless it is a pro/carb meal I see no reason to add sugar to what I am eating. But like I said that is just me

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    I doubt it. I dont really buy into the fact that you would be affected by 1g of carb. Any protein powder besides Isolate has generally 4 times higher carb count that splenda. Even SGX allows for 8grams of Carbs per shake per Pro/Fat meal. I guess all I'm saying is unless you are going for a competition I dont see much benefit from sacrificing your eating enjoyment for something so negligble.

here is a link to my recent reviews of True Protein thus far.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=109162

Even SGX allows for 8grams of Carbs per shake per Pro/Fat meal.
    Please refrain from discussing my personal programs here, as:

1) this is not the location first off
    2) this is not a discussion about SGX nor it's components
    3) you are totally wrong with your "8" grams figure. There is no one set number, it differs for every person on the program and their weight/bodyfat/insulin resistance/etc. Some have as little as 2 per meal, while others go to 12 at times.

I don't need false information about my programs circulating, thank you. Any information that does circulate will come from me, and will be accurate.

~SC~

Please refrain from discussing my personal programs here, as:

1) this is not the location first off
    2) this is not a discussion about SGX nor it's components
    3) you are totally wrong with your "8" grams figure. There is no one set number, it differs for every person on the program and their weight/bodyfat/insulin resistance/etc. Some have as little as 2 per meal, while others go to 12 at times.

I don't need false information about my programs circulating, thank you. Any information that does circulate will come from me, and will be accurate.

~SC~
    Hi, Welcome to OverReaction.com.
    I dont recall anyone going indepth about your precious program so take a step back. If you want to call that false then I will gladly post a copy of your SGX diets to provide information otherwise. I would like to remain civil, but will resort to other measures in the event you choose to call me out and waste my time with such a post. Secondly you are only 4 days late in this conversation that was more than over quite a while ago. I was simply stating that you do allow for a few stray carbs in your program. I was doing so because I know that you are LMO's idol and maybe he would see the light if I attached your Iconic like figure to such a post. I like how in point 2) you mention the fact that this is not a discussion of SGX. If that then is the case then why were you continuing to discuss this matter that died days ago? I always enjoy reading your posts that make SGX out to be a diet that is something close to a secretive CIA misson. I understand you make your living doing this and I'm sure you do a wonderful job at it, but lets take our finger off your patented Hatorade button for one second and realize that just because someone has something to say about you or your programs doesn't mean it automatically is negative. If I wanted to be negative about SGX then I would personally post my results on the program, however, I for the past year have not mentioned a single ounce of my progress or lack there of publicly. I have enough respect for you and your business to do otherwise. I'm quite sure your rebuttal will be the usual "anyone that follows my program perfectly cannot fail" so save it for another time and place.

If you failed or had sub-par results w/my program, then that means you must have either quit, or not kept consultation current with me to make adjustments to your program. Remember, that is what my service is, not just what you initially receive. (many receive the same "starting point") It is true if you follow and keep current with your consultation, that you will NEVER FAIL. That is your choice however, to continue on your own. No one who works w/me to their goal EVER fails. Yes, I will say that, I'm not censored by you as to what I can say.

I just asked that you not put a number on how many carbs are allowed on "SGX", as there IS NO ONE AMOUNT. Is that clear? I don't see the issue. Was it that big of a request?

However, don't threaten me here w/my own works. If you choose to threaten me and post anything related to what I do, you will be gone. That is something I won't stand for, and that sir is very juvenile.

Take it at face value.

~SC~

Hi, Welcome to OverReaction.com.
    I dont recall anyone going indepth about your precious program so take a step back. If you want to call that false then I will gladly post a copy of your SGX diets to provide information otherwise. I would like to remain civil, but will resort to other measures in the event you choose to call me out and waste my time with such a post. Secondly you are only 4 days late in this conversation that was more than over quite a while ago. I was simply stating that you do allow for a few stray carbs in your program. I was doing so because I know that you are LMO's idol and maybe he would see the light if I attached your Iconic like figure to such a post. I like how in point 2) you mention the fact that this is not a discussion of SGX. If that then is the case then why were you continuing to discuss this matter that died days ago? I always enjoy reading your posts that make SGX out to be a diet that is something close to a secretive CIA misson. I understand you make your living doing this and I'm sure you do a wonderful job at it, but lets take our finger off your patented Hatorade button for one second and realize that just because someone has something to say about you or your programs doesn't mean it automatically is negative. If I wanted to be negative about SGX then I would personally post my results on the program, however, I for the past year have not mentioned a single ounce of my progress or lack there of publicly. I have enough respect for you and your business to do otherwise. I'm quite sure your rebuttal will be the usual "anyone that follows my program perfectly cannot fail" so save it for another time and place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information