Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    STOP LAUGHING I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOUR NOT MY REAL FATHER!!! oops sry, weird flash back lol.

sidenote: my lift was an INSANE type of sick today. hmm m&m's with almonds nite before maxing out for super man type strength???

maybe i will kick start my next cycle with m&m's

dcb

Just for that.....

<<LMO>>

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I want the 30 seconds of my life back..

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    I want the 30 seconds of my life back..
    sorry buddy

dcb

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Wait!!! You guys never told me how to drop 50 pounds in a month!!! BTW, what does having erectile disfunction (ED) have to do with eating M&Ms???

-jk

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    Wait!!! You guys never told me how to drop 50 pounds in a month!!! BTW, what does having erectile disfunction (ED) have to do with eating M&Ms???

-jk

ED = Eating Disorder And you never want to lose 50 pounds the way it happened to us

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    ED = Eating Disorder And you never want to lose 50 pounds the way it happened to us

<<LMO>>
    eating disorder??? no no no i ment the other one, the penis one

in all seriousness, not a good way to do things AT ALL. . .by the time you figure out what you have been doing to yourself its too late

dcb

Beernutz is offline Member
    in all honesty i think all of us who diet with specific ratios of pro/carbs/fats all have eating dissorders. So i guess we all have a bit of it in us considering we only eat certain things at certain time in certain amounts. I mean if someone came up to you right now and said heres a bannana eat it how many of you would say no way its got to much sugar. I know i would so i guess were all guilty of this illness in someway but that doesnt mean ill ever stop..

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    in all honesty i think all of us who diet with specific ratios of pro/carbs/fats all have eating dissorders. So i guess we all have a bit of it in us considering we only eat certain things at certain time in certain amounts. I mean if someone came up to you right now and said heres a bannana eat it how many of you would say no way its got to much sugar. I know i would so i guess were all guilty of this illness in someway but that doesnt mean ill ever stop..
    True, the difference is the destructive nature of anorexia and so forth. Although there are those who would say all the protein is bad for us, but they can all kiss my ass!!!! Ill just get a kidney transplant if mine fail

Beernutz is offline Member
    well id say we may not have anorexia but maybe a little bigorexia. There is such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    well id say we may not have anorexia but maybe a little bigorexia. There is such a thing
    I think what must of have is something called "the adonis complex" do a google search on it, very interesting stuff

DCB

Metabolic_ is offline Junior Member
    .........Muscle dysmorphia

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

dalcow

i think this might make you feel a little bit better abouty your m&m binge. i caved in on a CUTTING diet today. i had everything good, morning hour cardio, pro/fat, workout, pwo shake, ppwo meal, BUT i caved in and had.....get this:

8 slices of little ceasers pepperoni pizza
    half a mocha coolata from dunkin donuts
    4 chocolate frosted donuts
    8 SUGAR COVEREd jelly donut holes

should i go throw up and not eat for a week, or just get lipo?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    i think this might make you feel a little bit better abouty your m&m binge. i caved in on a CUTTING diet today. i had everything good, morning hour cardio, pro/fat, workout, pwo shake, ppwo meal, BUT i caved in and had.....get this:

8 slices of little ceasers pepperoni pizza
    half a mocha coolata from dunkin donuts
    4 chocolate frosted donuts
    8 SUGAR COVEREd jelly donut holes

should i go throw up and not eat for a week, or just get lipo?

dcb

well

tomorrow is my shoulder day, so maybe if i magically military press 300lbs and can shrug my dodge ram i'll feel better, but i doubt anything will help me recover from the damage cause by that much nasty sugary fatty delicious ****....ahhh i think i'm gonna throw up just thinking about it

tomorrow is my shoulder day, so maybe if i magically military press 300lbs and can shrug my dodge ram i'll feel better, but i doubt anything will help me recover from the damage cause by that much nasty sugary fatty delicious ****....ahhh i think i'm gonna throw up just thinking about it
    i dunno man. i recall my best to lifts in the past year both came after eating shYtty food. the other one was my GF at the time made me some NATTY PB cookies for my 5 hour ride home. . .needless to say i ate them all and the next day my lift was SICK. maybe there is a method behind the madness like i said, we hsould all kickstart are next cycle with 6 donuts EOD for 4 weeks.

dcb

6 donuts

lol dcb i'll keep the 6 donuts and xxl family bag of m&ms on hand when i start my cycle!!! but what about pct? u think drinking 2 jars of fat free mayo day 1 of cutting will boost lypolysis????

lol dcb i'll keep the 6 donuts and xxl family bag of m&ms on hand when i start my cycle!!! but what about pct? u think drinking 2 jars of fat free mayo day 1 of cutting will boost lypolysis????
    dude, ok for real. .WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???? DO SOME RESEARCH PLEASE. IF DONT USE 3 JARS MAYO AT LEAST, THEN YOU ARE RUNNING A RISK OF GYNO!!!! the search button is your friend. . D&MN!!

hehe, dcb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information