AA2
    AA2 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol and Anabolics

I know using a supplement such as creatine or NO2 with a diet supplement such as hydroxy cut, counteracts eachother sometimes leading to fluctatuion and bloating due to their opositte roals. I was curious if using clenbuterol as aweightloss supplement and an anabolic hormone such as deca or sustenon would cause the same effect or if it's able to be used in such a manner.

thanks

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    if you post this in the supplement forum it might get a reply

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AA2
    I know using a supplement such as creatine or NO2 with a diet supplement such as hydroxy cut, counteracts eachother sometimes leading to fluctatuion and bloating due to their opositte roals. I was curious if using clenbuterol as aweightloss supplement and an anabolic hormone such as deca or sustenon would cause the same effect or if it's able to be used in such a manner.

thanks
    No, your d*ck will shrink and your balls will cramp evertime you piss.

~SC~

Ketogenic is offline Banned
    i am on a ckd diet right now i am using testosterone enanthate to keep my muscles and clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to burn fat and their no bloat at all the only thing that can cause bloatness are carbs ,clenbuterol is draining me out i am also drinking heavy black coffe and green tea befor my workout and befor my cardio .so if your diet is strict u will not have any bloat even with test

Thread Information