smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member

Arrow I need help creating a diet help PLEASE!!

Whats up guys i want to start on a diet, but i have no basis on planning a clean fat burning diet. Im a pretty big kid at 6'3 190 and at 13%, took a cycle, but now i just want to get real lean. Im taking this fat burner and going to take a cycle of m1t. Im thinking of doing 30 mins of cardio everyother day, because i play competitive ice hockey the rest of the week, so thats good cardio also. I just have no idea how to eat clean. I'm a college kid you know so eating is kind of hard, but now i have my own apartment so i can cook for myself. I know you have to eat 6-8 meals a day and it be low carb and high protein. i was hoping someone could break down a diet for me to follow. ive been looking in old posts and found some helpful plans, but some are for 40 yr old guys. im 20 so i dont know if they would work for me. I have always had a pretty high metabolism. I have been eating basically anything i want and never gain any fat really. I dont drink usually and they only think i do is smoke pot and get the munchies and i was also wondering if anyone knew what to eat when u get stoned

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by smokdogg14
    Whats up guys i want to start on a diet, but i have no basis on planning a clean fat burning diet. Im a pretty big kid at 6'3 190 and at 13%, took a cycle, but now i just want to get real lean. Im taking this fat burner and going to take a cycle of m1t. Im thinking of doing 30 mins of cardio everyother day, because i play competitive ice hockey the rest of the week, so thats good cardio also. I just have no idea how to eat clean. I'm a college kid you know so eating is kind of hard, but now i have my own apartment so i can cook for myself. I know you have to eat 6-8 meals a day and it be low carb and high protein. i was hoping someone could break down a diet for me to follow. ive been looking in old posts and found some helpful plans, but some are for 40 yr old guys. im 20 so i dont know if they would work for me. I have always had a pretty high metabolism. I have been eating basically anything i want and never gain any fat really. I dont drink usually and they only think i do is smoke pot and get the munchies and i was also wondering if anyone knew what to eat when u get stoned
    You must be joking.

What is this "diets are geared toward "40 year olds"...?? Did a search and found "some" helpful plans.........those were?? Did you read the stickies atop the page that have IMPORTANT stamped in red? If you eat whatever and don't gain fat, then why are you cutting?

"They only think you do" is smoke pot huh?

Know what, yeah, you can tell.

Asking what to eat when you get stoned is not worthy of a serious dietary critique. I can't take your efforts as serious if you are asking questions like that, and I sense any advice would fall by the wayside.

Bottoms up!

~SC~

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    Heres a little diet I layed out for you.

I used the Harris-Benedict formula and with your stats, the formula came up with these numbers.

You have to consume at most 3325 calories during those hockey days and for the days you are not, conusme 2962 calories.

ok, so this translates into 416 g of Protein, 129 g of fat, and 125 g of carbs.

Pointers: When you set up your meals, use this approach by seperating the carbs from the fat by utilizing seperate protein and fat meals and protein and carb meals. For example, Meal 1 after cardio should be a protein and fat meal consisting of 50-55 grams of protein and 25 grams of fat so if I were in your position i would consume a can of tuna(38 g of protein, 2.5 g fat), 3-4 egg whites(jumbo eggs yield 4 g of protein in the egg whites) or half a scoop of whey protein. Another thing, since this is the first meal of the day and you havent eaten for almost half a day, jump start your breakfast by adding more protein and fat into this meal, it will only benefit you.

After you are done with cardio 45 minutes-1 hour at 65-75% of your max heartrate so that would be 130-150 beats per minute., wait 30 minutes to an hour to consume a meal consisting of protein and fat(EFAs) Get some Flax oil, Cod oil, Udo's Oil(GET THIS) or extra virgin olive oil for your Essential Fatty Acid source. You need these oils becasue they preserve muscle mass while cutting, burn off the "bad" fat, and keeps your brain sharp while low-carbing.

Try to get in as many green veggies for that fiber and for a troublefree time at the toilet.

If you can, try to consume all the days worth of carbs in liquid form after you are done working out(lifting weights, hockey training, etc.) try to get dextrose as your post workout nutrition source and mix it with some whey protein in a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein.

Try not to consume protein shakes as a meal since the whey is absorbed too quickly and will leave you empty. Real food is better for you in the long run.

Try to take a multivitamin everyday. I reccomend Centrum Silver w/ Lycopene.

Drink a lot of water. 1.5-2 gallons a day for your size.

RED MEAT. Eat that meat.

Salmon, better yet Wild Salmon(the BEST source of protein) If you need some Wild salmon, just gimme a holler and i'll supply you with as much as you want from my Dad's fish market. Better yet, give him a **** call at (718)726-6390. Fresh fish everyday from Fulton fish market.

If you have some money left over for some supplements after you are done shopping for your food, these are some things you should get.

-CLA(Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
    -ZMA(I Forgot the Acronym)
    -ECA stack( If you cannot purchase a ECA stack, go to your local CVS, Duane Reade, Eckerd, etc. and buy Bayer Aspirin, No Doz caffeine pills, and Bronkaid.

Now, if you have some EXTRA money buy these popular supplements and utilize them in between all meals.

-5 g Glutamine
    -5 g BCAAs
    -1 g Creatine

Use this and see yourself lose fat AND gain lean mass.

ok, sample diet on a cardio and weightlifting session/hockey training

Meal 1- (After Cardio) Protein/Fat

2- 2.5 hours later

Meal 2- Protein/Fat

same time b/w meals

Meal 3- Protein/Fat

Meal 4- P/F

TRAIN

Meal 5- P/C (45 g of protein, 125 g of Dextrose) If you do not have dextrose, utilize Sweet Tarts, Gatorade, or honey. The sweet tarts usually rip the lining of my cheeks when i try to conusme 100g of carbs worth so enjoy.

1 hour- 1.5 hours later

Meal 6- Protein/Carb 50% protein and 50% carb meal, utilize soem high solid GI carbs to spike your insulin a 2nd time. white rice is top notch, a cup yields 40 g of carbs with almost no fat. (If you would like to risk the loss of lean mass, but quicker weight loss, subsitiute this with protein/veggies 2-3 hours after your training session.

Meal 7- protein/fat

Meal 8- protein/fat (if you are sick of eating at this point down a protein shake mixed with EFAs, but the downside of doing this is that your body wuill quickly absorb the macronutrients and leave you empty and trigger hunger pangs. If you can, eat beef or some salmon at this meal for its vitamin and BCAA rich value and the lenghty time it takes for your body to fully digest the food. (Again, if you don't care much of losing lean mass while dieting, consume the protein shake/EFA for your last meal since this will leave you more time with an empty stomach for your morning cardio.

Try to do cardio 5-7 times a week.

EDIT- For your munchies, eat some beef jerky since it will actually help you get all your protein in for the day.

Another thing, the only time i reccomend you smoke some herb is right before your workout. I used to smoke religiously before my workouts and I swear that it helps me keep my mind off being tired, muscle-mind connection is incredible, i dont know about you, but i become extremely confident and fearless when trying new poundages, AND you got that SUPER SWEET shake to down after you are done. Remember, pot only makes you delusional don't abuse it too much.
    Last edited by Redz122; 08-29-2004 at 06:17 PM.

Very nice of ya!

Or you could have told him to read the cutting sticky and saved yourself some time, same diff!

~SC~

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    Oh well, I was just incredibly bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    Oh well, I was just incredibly bored.
    I think it's great actually. I just didn't have the ability to take that seriously enough illicit a response.

~SC~

Thanks alot redz. Thats is going to help me alot. I guess some people are nicer than others. I mean all i did was ask for a little help and you did exactly that, but mr. vizual-xcellence is to caught up in proof-reading to help me out. I guess he was an english major too. Thanks swole cat for correcting my grammer. Your the man!

Matto20 is offline Member
    If that is the best research you could put together on diets, what makes you think you can actually carry one out to success (or even fruition)?

Plus, you say you have already "took a cycle" and are thinking about running a fatburner and some m1t. I think SC got it right the first time...

First off, i wrote that in there so it would garner a response. Meaning that i have it (the m1t and the fat burner) doesn't mean im going to take it. I was seeing what someone thought. My bad on not reading every article on the site. There are alot of them on here and i do have things to do. I did a search and found what i found. i was ensignuating that i was ignorant to the fact of how to put together a sound diet, dude. Thats why i said what i said. so relax and go do some calf raises.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, i wrote that in there so it would garner a response. Meaning that i have it (the m1t and the fat burner) doesn't mean im going to take it. I was seeing what someone thought. My bad on not reading every article on the site. There are alot of them on here and i do have things to do. I did a search and found what i found. i was ensignuating that i was ignorant to the fact of how to put together a sound diet, dude. Thats why i said what i said. so relax and go do some calf raises.
    not reading every article? you mean the the BIG RED LETTERS THAT SAY IMPORTANT. yeah, your an asssclown.

dcb

CAPS......

Thanks alot redz. Thats is going to help me alot. I guess some people are nicer than others.

TRUE, SOME ALSO READ/RESEARCH MORE THAN OTHERS AS WELL. DON'T CALL THE KETTLE BLACK...........

I mean all i did was ask for a little help and you did exactly that, but mr. vizual-xcellence is to caught up in proof-reading to help me out.

NOT ONLY PROOF READING, BUT DIRECTING YOU TO LOCATIONS YOU HAVE YET TO READ AND CHECK OUT. THAT'S WHAT I DO HERE, U MAY NOT KNOW, SO IF YOU'VE A PROBLEM, U ARE FREE TO LEAVE. YOUR POST RELAYED IGNORANCE ON GEAR/DIET, AND THE RESPONSE DIRECTLY ADDRESSED THAT.

I guess he was an english major too.

THAT I AM, AND VERY SUCCESSFUL YES.

Thanks swole cat for correcting my grammer. Your the man!
    Yes, I've heard that many places, and I concur!

By the way, it's not "Your the man", it should read "You're the man!"

~SC~

Matto20 is offline Member
    I find it amazing how many people use steroids around here that don't have a clue about nutrition. It's outrageous!

Hey matto. Matto Matto. I said a did a cycle of steriods and yeah i do no how to bulk, butt knot Kut. I just kneaded sumone too help me out a litle. Hear you go Mr.swole that should kep yous bussy four a while. have fun spll checing. Yeah and metallica is about as cool as a chain wallet. what is you've a problem? You all so must of taken a computer class too.

for the record Swole, i do respect what you do and what you have accomplished. You know your **** and i have seen you help others out, but on my post you have me all wrong. I didn't want to know anything about "gear", i just wanted some help on a diet that would be benificial for my needs. I said something about M1T just because maybe that would be a factor. I guess you got the way you are by not asking questions or you were jacked your whole life? I don't know because i don't know your situation. You really should not flame on smoking pot when you juice. They are both illegal and they both do good/bad things for human kind. So when i say i smoke pot and than you throw gear into the picture. What's the difference. You can't just throw me in the pothead mindframe. You say you can tell i smoke pot, but the only thing i did was spell a word wrong. If I never said that would you still of been the way you were or how do you know maybe I was in a rush to get done typing. Two wrongs don't make it right, You know.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    First of all discusing recreational drugs here is a no no........and yes YOU DESERVE TO BE FLAMED for using rec drugs while on AAS. You are stupid for using rec drugs period, and all they are going to do is hinder your progress / gains in the long run.

And my last suggestion is that if you wish to last around here don't come off flaming people ESPECIALLY our vets in such a manner. Everyone is here to help / learn..... just do your research first and people will be more than happy to help you, I know I definitely will.

<<LMO>>

for the record Swole, i do respect what you do and what you have accomplished. You know your **** and i have seen you help others out, but on my post you have me all wrong. I didn't want to know anything about "gear", i just wanted some help on a diet that would be benificial for my needs. I said something about M1T just because maybe that would be a factor. I guess you got the way you are by not asking questions or you were jacked your whole life? I don't know because i don't know your situation. You really should not flame on smoking pot when you juice. They are both illegal and they both do good/bad things for human kind. So when i say i smoke pot and than you throw gear into the picture. What's the difference. You can't just throw me in the pothead mindframe. You say you can tell i smoke pot, but the only thing i did was spell a word wrong. If I never said that would you still of been the way you were or how do you know maybe I was in a rush to get done typing. Two wrongs don't make it right, You know.
    Discussion of recreational drugs is not allowed here. That is why when you asked what you could eat when you were high, I immediately saw that as someone who really can't be serious about fitness. Anyone who would smoke that much couldn't be.

FYI, since I had surgery on my knees 14 months ago, for ruptured patellar tendons (BOTH) I've not taken one ounce of "juice" as I was advised to totally lay off of any "help" to heal. I look just the same as I did then, and it's all diet. I don't think I'll need to take anything anymore, as I was always bigger naturally than when on. Only time to cycle was for a show......

Learning about AAS made me realize w/out diet they are useless, so I was forced to focus on that aspect totally for myself after being injured. To cut and do a show, you have certain requirements you have to fulfill, and that's the sport. However, weed smokin' ain't a sport. It may be fun to do at times, but it's not a sport.

Bottom line is both items being compared have a medicinal purpose.

~SC~

i was saying you can't call the kettle black. Lean me out , relax man. Your just . i dunno, but did i say that ****in smokin pot was awesome? not really. I asked what could i eat when i smoke pot. That was the only time i mentioned a drug. It relieves the stress that i have. Its rough playing hockey seven days a week, traveling for hockey,lifting on my own and with the team, taking 18 credits and working. I forgot that LMO your sinless, you do no wrong. Your almost Jesus, dude. happy to help what man? out of all of you that wrote on this thread 1 dude helped me. So where is your happy to help man. Im not flaming anyone, swole didn't act in the manner in which i thought he was, but he was more and happy to try and take my money and didnt say anything when i wrote him an email about rec drugs and help with a diet. It was just sign up here for this program. Im asking you LMO can you honestly say you read all the articles on here. Again there was no real talk about rec. drugs. Drugs are drugs dude so whats your point. There are potheads,crackheads,juiceheads. Swole, you made a great point dude, u juiced and i smoke-anyway you made the best point yet- diet means everything , thats what i wanted to know. you just came at me the wrong way, man. No disrespect to you at all, i mean we just going back and forth you know.

MaidenOnslaught is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    not reading every article? you mean the the BIG RED LETTERS THAT SAY IMPORTANT. yeah, your an asssclown.

dcb

MaidenOnslaught is offline Junior Member
    Thanks swole cat for correcting my grammer. Your the man!
    Been there, I hear you on that

i was saying you can't call the kettle black. Lean me out , relax man. Your just . i dunno, but did i say that ****in smokin pot was awesome? not really. I asked what could i eat when i smoke pot. That was the only time i mentioned a drug. It relieves the stress that i have. Its rough playing hockey seven days a week, traveling for hockey,lifting on my own and with the team, taking 18 credits and working. I forgot that LMO your sinless, you do no wrong. Your almost Jesus, dude. happy to help what man? out of all of you that wrote on this thread 1 dude helped me. So where is your happy to help man. Im not flaming anyone, swole didn't act in the manner in which i thought he was, but he was more and happy to try and take my money and didnt say anything when i wrote him an email about rec drugs and help with a diet. It was just sign up here for this program. Im asking you LMO can you honestly say you read all the articles on here. Again there was no real talk about rec. drugs. Drugs are drugs dude so whats your point. There are potheads,crackheads,juiceheads. Swole, you made a great point dude, u juiced and i smoke-anyway you made the best point yet- diet means everything , thats what i wanted to know. you just came at me the wrong way, man. No disrespect to you at all, i mean we just going back and forth you know.

Dude you have some serious issues......I didn't even flame you I just gave you my $.02 and then said I would be willing to help you out. And yes I have read all the stickies, hell I EVEN WROTE ONE. Look at the poster up top for the bulking sticky.....also what is the point you are trying to make by bringing Swole's programs into this or the encounters you and him had via email???

By no means am I sinless.....I have no clue where that came from. But I do know better than to flame vets of this site and I know better to not talk about rec drugs, or USE THEM. And guess what...... atleast with steroids you attain something that you can keep. What does a rec drug do for you? Get's you high for a little while and you forget about life.....then you come down and feel like $hit again.

Just trying to make a point.... your comparing apples to oranges.

<<LMO>>

umm heart attack and thats just one thing that could happen when u juice... when was the last time you heard about someone dying from smoking? and the sinner thing came from you saying rec drugs are stupid. what dude are you gonna get big lose it and juice again. Thats healthy. The point i was making is that he is flaming now, but not than. I guess the money means alot. Im not flaming him by all means, man and in almost every thread on here as something to do with rec drugs. by the way i wasnt talking about your little stickies. How are they apples and oranges? They both are illegal and they do both good and bad.

If you inquired with me about a customized program and I gave your the information, that is me doing my job. It's what I do, and with 10-20 inquiries per day for program information, I simply send out information.

You are lying anyhow, I'd never answer an e-mail about recreational drugs!

Had you disclosed information to me like you have here, telling me about your recreational drug usage, I would never have sent you the program information and/or payment information. So don't lie here and attempt to imply that I was quick to give advice about drugs and what not as long as I was receiving payment. Drug usage is something I never advise on anyhow, be it AAS or recreational drugs.

I take great offense to you lying in this manner and attempting to cast me in a negative light. Stay outta my face or I'm going to report you as a mere recreational drug user who offers nothing of value to this location, but instead takes away from it a great deal with lies, deceit, and disrespect.

They will hear me too......

~SC~

swole didn't act in the manner in which i thought he was, but he was more and happy to try and take my money and didnt say anything when i wrote him an email about rec drugs and help with a diet. It was just sign up here for this program.

umm heart attack and thats just one thing that could happen when u juice... when was the last time you heard about someone dying from smoking? and the sinner thing came from you saying rec drugs are stupid. what dude are you gonna get big lose it and juice again. Thats healthy. The point i was making is that he is flaming now, but not than. I guess the money means alot. Im not flaming him by all means, man and in almost every thread on here as something to do with rec drugs. by the way i wasnt talking about your little stickies. How are they apples and oranges? They both are illegal and they do both good and bad.

Enlighten me on the good that comes from smoking pot?????

And Swole is a perfect example that you won't lose size if your diet is right when off juice even for an extended period of time.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Enlighten me on the good that comes from smoking pot?????

And Swole is a perfect example that you won't lose size if your diet is right when off juice even for an extended period of time.

<<LMO>>
    Don't worry, along w/my new site coming in about 30 days, I'll have updated pics to follow a short time later.

Should close quite a few traps, you know, as is my norm.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Don't worry, along w/my new site coming in about 30 days, I'll have updated pics to follow a short time later.

Should close quite a few traps, you know, as is my norm.

~SC~

Can't wait bro Good luck with the new site.....

Well gym time.....sorry I am not gona wait for your response on HOW GREAT POT IS FOR ME smokdogg14......god just your username alone should have you banned. Anyway I am out. have fun trying to argue your point with others as I have no more interest in hearing from you. I just closed my invitation to help your ass as well.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Can't wait bro Good luck with the new site.....

Well gym time.....sorry I am not gona wait for your response on HOW GREAT POT IS FOR ME smokdogg14......god just your username alone should have you banned. Anyway I am out. have fun trying to argue your point with others as I have no more interest in hearing from you. I just closed my invitation to help your ass as well.

<<LMO>>
    Have a great workout!

Finito......

~SC~

What! dude you can't be serious. you are so nieve, man. It wasn't about rec. drugs and im not lying. thats a part of my diet. I always ask that question and u just gave me some bs on paying money. It was a 3 words in the whole thing. it said i smoked ---. well congratulations, you will be heard because im a crackhead? Thank you for that post LMO i guess the state of california just wants potheads running around so they legalized it for medical purposes. Your putting words in my mouth because i never said u wanted to advise me in steroid usage either. Whatever the thing u sent me looked very helpful and again its ovious that you know what you are doing. Than you call me a liar, dog what was i lying about. The thing that pissed me off is that you started getting on me for smoking and you juiced. Disrespect i do not. Lie i do not. where did u get deciet from. Man i honored u like 20 times. Tell your internet bills whatever u want.

my bad swole im out of line peace

What! dude you can't be serious. you are so nieve, man. It wasn't about rec. drugs and im not lying. thats a part of my diet. I always ask that question and u just gave me some bs on paying money.
    I suppose you meant "naive"??? That's another show......

BS on paying money? Do you know who I am, and what I do? I have a service........services require fees............no Einstein only procession there......simply business.

Anyhow, the "bs" on paying money was my PROGRAM INFORMATION!

It's not b.s., it's the service provided at the other end of the e-mail.

If you are e-mailing me for dietary help, that is WHAT YOU WILL GET.

If you e-mailed me for some other silly sh*t, I deleted it.

Do me a favor, never e-mail me. I've nothing to offer you that
    will be of any use, so we can leave it at that.

Cheers!
    ~SC~

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    sh iiiit guys.....lets just roll up an f'in cannon and smoke the peace pipe....hahah, jk boys.....and smoke, read the sticky man....thats all you need for your diet. swole has everything in there....**** AS, all you have to do is get your diet in check and you'll be amazed by the changes......good luck dawg

I Stand Alone is offline Junior Member
    This is one of the funniest threads i have read in a while. I come here to learn about diets, but a good laugh is always something to look forward too.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    sh iiiit guys.....lets just roll up an f'in cannon and smoke the peace pipe....hahah, jk boys.....and smoke, read the sticky man....thats all you need for your diet. swole has everything in there....**** AS, all you have to do is get your diet in check and you'll be amazed by the changes......good luck dawg
    just a small point...swole didnt create those stickies

Thread Information