xplicit is offline Member

Question on metablosim

If a person has had a solid diet for a over a year and workouts 3-4 times a week and does a good amount of cardio and basketball and works at a job that has you doing some labor, Since a person does all this does that mean i can eat some junk food here and there and burn it off quicker cause my diet is solid i mean does it make my metabloism move faster and burn fat faster even on my off days where i dont work or go to gym.

So basically what im trying to say, having a good diet for a long time does that make you metbalosim faster and better?

Would my body burn fat faster now then a year ago like say i ate a piece of cake a year ago and i ate one now would my body burn it faster now since i have a good diet and routine etc???

NightOp is offline Member
    Eating more food more often (the usual "bulking" diet of BB'ers) will increase your metabolism and it will happen much much quicker than a year of it.... It is perfectly fine to eat that cake and what not on special occastion (sp?)... but mc. donald's for lunch everyday is too far.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Your digestive system and metabolism work more effciently after eating well for long periods of time. Your body begins to train itself how to absorb food more effectively. I would say yes to you second question.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think eating well for a long period of time can also make your body react worse to bad foods.

Thats just a personal opion though, I can't back it up w/ anything :P

Thread Information