TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

The big question ! help !

right ! its like this i have been looking at diets to lose fat at keep gains ! the thing is there seems to be different opinoins on it !
    1. eat carbs and a bit of fat ! so ur body gets used to having carbs/fat so it burns fat instead of storing it !
    2. eat low carbs/fat so ur body has to burn fat for energy !
    3. eat as much protien and fat as u like for a few days no carbs at all ! then have a day or 2 to carb up ! ????

help as i am confused to which is the best for fat lose ?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well everyone has an opinion on this, and I think the answer is, here, it depends on what your own body works well with. Personally from my own experience, I have tried all of the above, but the one that works the best for me is, low carb, high protein diet. For years I tried all the other's but when I cut the majority of my carbs before 12:00 noon everyday, pounds fell off. REMEMBER A LOW CARB DIET DOES NOT MEAN NO CARBS. It is just simply getting them under control and watch your intake. you body needs carbs to grow, but to many can cause it to store as fat. Also the type of carbs makes a difference. Simple as opposed to complex. Complex are always better in my book, they take a while to go thru your system giving you a chance to burn them off before they turn into fat. Personally if you are looking to loose fat naturally low carb high protein is the way to go. However, if you are a BB and want to grow and gain, you need carbs alot..
    But again, different strokes for different folks.
    BTW, when i did a low carb high protein diet, I did an ECA stack and my gains were unbelievable! Give it a try, I think you will be impressed.

Thread Information