Thread: Extreme XXL

darkopz is offline New Member

Extreme XXL

I did a search on this site and only found one reference to using ABB Extreme XXL. It is a meal replacement/buking drink that packs 1090 caories and 50 grams of protein.

This seems like the perfect solution for me. The cost woud be about $4 ED and it woud add another 1000 calories for me. I started counting my calories and found out I was grossly overestamating how much I eat. I seem to have a hard time getting 2200 calories ED. If I took this shake post workout everyday (and in the afternoon on off days) it would put me up to 3200 calories.

Are these calories really as clean as they suggest and why wouldn't anyone wanting to bulk take this? I've taken this in the past and it didn't taste bad at all for 1000 calories either but I want to know if it is a waste of money.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i use to drink them back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by darkopz
    I did a search on this site and only found one reference to using ABB Extreme XXL. It is a meal replacement/buking drink that packs 1090 caories and 50 grams of protein.

This seems like the perfect solution for me. The cost woud be about $4 ED and it woud add another 1000 calories for me. I started counting my calories and found out I was grossly overestamating how much I eat. I seem to have a hard time getting 2200 calories ED. If I took this shake post workout everyday (and in the afternoon on off days) it would put me up to 3200 calories.

Are these calories really as clean as they suggest and why wouldn't anyone wanting to bulk take this? I've taken this in the past and it didn't taste bad at all for 1000 calories either but I want to know if it is a waste of money.
    honestly i kept them in the ice bin of a club i use to go to to drink them inbetween hours of dancing, but it is a massive sugar drink.200 cals are from protein and the rest are almost all from sugar.

I suppose they mean 'clean' calories because there isn't any saturated fat then...

biofx is offline Junior Member
    I would rather have a slice of pepperoni pizza, but I don't worry about BF.

Wow a hard time getting 2200 calories?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Those things will get ya fat quick, sure........

Only about 2% of the population can utilize that many carbs and overall
    Kcals pwo w/out any negative aspects.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 10-06-2004 at 06:11 PM.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i've used them PWO before b/c i had no DEX and they were readily available, they also taste pretty **** good...i mostly stay away from them now tho

Today at 10pm I am around 2300 calories. It would definately be a challenge getting another 1k calories in each day. I guess I have a tiny stomach.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What is it that you are eating?

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkopz
    Today at 10pm I am around 2300 calories. It would definately be a challenge getting another 1k calories in each day. I guess I have a tiny stomach.
    **** i can blast through well over 2k calories in one meal, and do it 6-7 times in a day no problem. (my bulking cheat days)

biofx is offline Junior Member
    If you force yourself to eat for a few weeks, your stomach will stretch. If I get off my routine for a couple days, I can't eat **** the next couple.

Wow 2k in one sitting. That would make me feel uncomfortably full for the rest of the day.

My primary diet consists of:

Eggs, Chicken breasts, Rice, Pasta, Oatmeal, Milk

Looking at the nutr facts of chicken it is suprisingly low in calories. i was amazed. So are eggs. Now keep in mind I'm not eating 8-10 eggs in one sitting. I have about 3-4. I do have a intestinal problem that really acts up when I eat a crap load of food at once so I spread it out.

I believe my genetics and metabolism are good enough to take 1k calories at once without getting fat which is a mystery in it self. My issue though is whether my body could absorb it all at once and utilize it. It would be a waste if I took 1k drink every day only to have my body throw most of it away because it's too much for it to handle.

I could have sworn I was eating more calories than I thought but just adding them up one day proved otherwise.

The 1k drink is kind of a 'cheat' for me so that I don't have to think about eating all the time.

The times I had it before it didn't taste excessively surgary. Is that really what the rest of the calories are comprised of? Is it essentially taking a .5LT of water and mixing in a crazy amount of sugar to account for all the calories. I understand that 200 of it comes from the protein so I suppose the other 890 have to come from somewhere.

I'm gonna adjust my diet and see what it feels like to pack in 3500 calories in a day and see if it upsets my stomach.

Thread Information