Thread: carbs

AlexG is offline New Member

carbs

i recently started a deca /winny/prima cycle but i also went on a quite strict diet for the few weeks before the cycle and carrying on dieting into the cycle. now i feel tired dizzy etc. i have spoken to some ppl but im not sure if this is happening because of roids or my low carb diet is getting to me. I also thought my sugar levels could be low so i started getting some honey in and more fruit but still feeling dizzy etc. i got to 200 g of carbs a day averagely and about 300 g of protein where 120 g come from Protein supplements ( maybe thats too much to take from supplements). Id like to hear some ideas and views on this please.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    make sure the majority of your carbs are comming from Quality sources, Id keep the honey and sugary carbs to a minimum, just after your workouts. also it may be a lack of many things, first thing that comes to mind is IRON are you getting enough, from steaks, oysters, spinach etc......, if it keeps going for a while I'd get a blood test.
    hope it helps
    gorilla

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you need more carbs, and preferrable more low glycemic carbs for more stable blood sugar. This may not be your only answer, as I think you need more calories as a whole. Remember you ability to recover now is tremendous because you're always in a positive nitrogen balance. That means your muscles fibers are always recovering at a faster rate than you're tearing them down. So go ahead and feed them. Let the gear do it's job. Make sure you're getting enough sleep though.

Thread Information