Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jmillerdls is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Why are you still replying if you want this thread to end? You're just digging your hole deeper if you ever want help from the people in this section agian
    and still it continues...yet no one refutes what im saying...they simply say i lack common sense...

people, comment on what i am saying if im lacking so much common sense...im saying nothing but facts, and repeating exactly what others have said...yet, it continues.

People continue to ignore the facts and only reply to what they want...how much of america works i guess though, so nothing suprising

mitch911 is offline Member
    since sweat tarts or smarties are made purely of dextrose how come you cant just eat a load of these after workouts? just wondering

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    since sweat tarts or smarties are made purely of dextrose how come you cant just eat a load of these after workouts? just wondering
    Or just add more water! Jeez, I can't believe no one suggested these options yet!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    u can. . .but it takes a sh!t load of candy to do that. . and plus i think everyone enjoys there tasty PWO dex/whey shake

dcb

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hey, here's an idea.........

Drink the dex and STFU.

There!

Jeez, I get back from therapy and the gym and all that, and this "argument" is still going on. I still cannot believe that YOU are the only one who is mis-reading the ENTIRE thing. EVERYONE else can see it, you can't......

Things that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

STFU before you are banned, period. Your behavior is entirely unproductive, you contribute nothing here as far as advice, and you refute advice you are given.

Your disappearance won't make 1 sh*t bit of difference. I'm going to also put moderators on point as well, this is ridiculous.

~SC~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    end of discussion. thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information