Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member

I realy need some help

Hey guys i know this is the wrong place to post this but i would like to know what to do. Also all the bros i talk to are on here most of the time. I just recently started talking to my ex-girlfreind again, i know that she still loves me and wants to be with me but is playing games. I broke up with her about 2 mounths ago and had not spoken to her since then. She just left my house. She came over to see me but was acting kind of funny. Now she knows that i still want her and the reason i broke up with her was because she was dating me and wanted to still talk to her ex-boyfreind as freinds. But the whole time she was over my house it seemed that she was playing hard to get and i told her that i was not going to chase her around, and she needs to stop playing little games like she is a kid. Now from the time i started talking to her was when i started my training and now all i do is think about her all the time. I do not know what to do or what to say to her aor how i should act or even call her. I need a lot of help please help me out so i can get things straight in my life.

jmillerdls is offline Junior Member
    i think you should probably up your calories and cut the cardio...that's the only way to make real gains

Can any one else help me or tell me what u think i should do with the matter that i am in.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    if she is playing all those games then does she really love you as much as you think she does?? just somethin' to think about bro. and jmillerdls. . . . .dont be an asssclown.

dcb

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i had this issue with my ex two years ago...just let her go bro...if she seems like she's playin hard to get then she isnt for real. taking the pain now will save you a lot of mind game stuff and extended pain later on. trust me bro you will find love elsewhere....i know that i did once i finally just said bye to my ex on my terms.

I understand what u guys are saying but like about 10 min ago she called me on her way home because she wanted to talk and she was brings up the other girls that i have had sex with since we broke up. I dont know why see is doing this and the other thing is that said to me why did i just tell her that she looked good and not better then that. I told her because of the way u were acting thats all i was going to say, and her remark was oh thats cool because one of the guys that she has class with told her that she looked hot. But she could be lieing to me about that. I told her thats fine so what do u want me to do about it and she got mad and said i have to let u go, i told her to call me when she gets home and she said maybe, but it is again one of her games. What did u do to get ur ex out of ur mind.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    go for a hotter chick..thats what i did and it worked

See for me its not about having a hot ass chick i mean yea i want her to be good looking but she does not have to be the best. I dont know what to do

hang out with some chicks who dont play those homogay games. . .then you'll see that you wont have to go thru all that BS that she is puttin ya thru.

dcb

I just might have to do that, but what should i do to keep her off of my mind and to stop thinking about what she out doing at any given point.

i was in your same position. just focus all your energy on somethin else. if your cutting go hardcore, do AM cardio, eat perfect meals and have perfect lifts. if you focus your mind on that then you'll forget her name in a week lol

dcb

Lol that the thing she was over my house early in the day and it felt weird to see her, because i had not seen here in 2 mounths and now i am doing is thinking of her. Its freaking hard and it is tearing me apart slowly maybe she is not the one o thought she was and it was just to prefect since the first time i met her.

**** man. .SAME DEAL with me. i dont think that "feeling" ever goes away. what you gotta do is man up and tell yourself "alright, fvck her, time to take care of myself" and if she is the one then tell her how you feel and stop playing homogay games

dcb

bitches...i hate bitches.

DCB gave good advise, focus on somthing else. i am going through the same sh!t bro, i just booze it more than i should, but that doesn't help anything. like the song goes, iI never could get drunk enough, to get her off my mind. good luck bro

Cool guys that is what i am going to do. I will stick to my cutting diet and training, that should get my mind of of her. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    bitches...i hate bitches.

DCB gave good advise, focus on somthing else. i am going through the same sh!t bro, i just booze it more than i should, but that doesn't help anything. like the song goes, iI never could get drunk enough, to get her off my mind. good luck bro
    like the OTHER song goes "I've got big balls, shes got big balls, but we've got the biggest balls of them all"

dcb

I like that lol, if she calls me should i pick up or dont and if i dont should i call her later or the next day what do u think

dont call her man. . just fade to balck err somethin. lol as i am on the phone with my ex as we speak. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah lol

dcb

if she calls and you don't answer, don't call her the next day. BTW, I would do what you think is right in those questions you just asked.

what do u mean By ( B T W ) and i know that she will call me before she goes to sleep.

BTW= by the way

dcb

Ok I got that bro thanks. She still has not called but she will by 11:30 pm to say hi and good night. Are u still talking to ur ex on the phone, and how do u feel while u are talking to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardball1783
    Ok I got that bro thanks. She still has not called but she will by 11:30 pm to say hi and good night. Are u still talking to ur ex on the phone, and how do u feel while u are talking to her.
    lol, nah i got of the phone, got cardio at 6 am tom. but everytime i get of the phone i feel like A CHOAD!!! like "why do i even bother, she doesnt want what i do and i know that" i'll grow up one day i hope.

dcb

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Someone is sprung!

If you're sprung, there is no right answer. Everything is confusing. Time will tell.

~SC~

lol Swole u always got a funny thing to say about anything. lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, I am funny at times I suppose, and I didn't mean to rag on you with the "sprung" thing at all. I can actually tell how you feel by your explaining, as I've simply been there before. There is no right answer, well there wasn't for me, and only time lets you know what you end up doing. It is good to try and occupy time with other things though. No one should alter your life that much to where it begins to hurt you and take away from what you could be doing.

~SC~

Hardball,

You gotta do what you think is right. And by the sounds of it, letting her go is the best bet. Im in the same boat as you right now, but i think i am the captain of this ship. My old girl likes to pop back in my life about every 2 months or so. She likes to flirt alot then fool around, then start talking about taking it slow... Mind games like no other. Just concentrate on other things is what i try to do. If you are a student study more and harder, train harder, hang out with people tha keep your mind off of her. I know its confusing. Stay Strong brotha.

Thanks guys, u have been alot of help.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Try this:

When she calls, go along with her long enough to get some poo nanny. Then treat her as if she is not important (brush her off, be short with her, say alot of "Oh well", "maybe", "possibly will see what i am doing" etc...) at all and to be honest she should'nt be. This will either drive her away or make her love you like never before.

Either that or never answer your phone and don't talk to her at all.

Grow a pair and make up your mind, i would try the first one, i would go out with other girls and hit it whenever something did'nt work out. Works like a charm for your situation and in the middle of it all you will find a good girl that will make you wonder why you ever thought about the other one in the first place.

Train your ass off, this is a good time to do that.

cool lol sounds good

HITTER IN THE SH!TTER!!!!!

dcb

Hardball...

so how did it go last night? She call?

U know what she did not call last night, she called me today and she said that when she got home she took a shower and went to sleep because she was tired and she had to go to work from 7am to 11pm, which is true because she called me a little while ago when she was driving home from work. So we talked for a little and that was it she said she will call me tommorrow morrning or afternoon sorry for spelling i am tired my self.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'd say it's make or break time.
    You need to assert control, easier said than done, I know, but allow me to explain:
    The situation as I read it is that you want her and you think she wants you but you're not sure - she's pissing you around. Obviously you cannot force her to be with you so you cannot assert control in that direction. The best option IMO is to sit her down and be straight, say something along the lines of,
    "Look, you know I want you back and I think you would like to be with me so lets either get back together or go our seperate ways. I'm a straight shooting dude and I don't like playing all these games so if you're not interested in being with me I think it's for the best if we don't see one another."
    This way you force her hand, either she agrees to get back with you or thats that, but at least if it's over you will walk away with your pride intact.
    It'll take balls my man but it worked for me, you gotta be prepared to walk away though so don't do it if you can't follow through or you will weaken your position even further.
    Good luck buddy.

(Remember this is only a suggestion, I am far from an expert on these matters, I am just telling you what worked for me.)
    Last edited by NotSmall; 11-06-2004 at 01:35 AM.

Thanks, NOTSMALL when she calls me i will tell her that i want to meet up and talk and when we do then i will let it all out and then take it from there.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Go for it bro, like I said it's a bit of a 'make or break' tactic but IMO if it's not gonna happen it's better to walk away rather than carry on torturing yourself, bitches eh?
    I hope it all goes well, good luck.

Hey guys waz up. Hey she called me today on her lunch break. I was at the mall with this one girl girl so i had to play it off because i did not want the other girl to find out what was going on with me and my ex-girl. Anyway i told her that i was going to the mens dept., in Macys to see some thing while she tryed on some shoes. As i left i called back my ex and said waz up she said not much. I told her look we got to talk about us and what is going to happen. I said let me know how u feel about me and do u want to get back together or am i just wasting my time, I also said that u need to stop with the little mind games and all that BS. Because it is getting old i said be straight up with me do u want to be with me and are u going to stop haveing a atitud ( sorry for spelling) with me all the time. She said i do want to be with u and that she wants this to work out and i said then why do u do the things u do. And her answer was I DONT KNOW WHY. I said that is bull****. Then she keepet on saying i want to be with u and i want it to work out with us and blah blah blah.................... anyway i let her know how it is and that was it she said she would call me later and that was it. So what do u guys think about the whole thing. let me know all of u was it right the way i did it or not anything u can give me. Thanks

good for you on speakin up HB. . i hope you guys work things out, but be straight up with her and be like "this cant work if you want to play games" best of luck. . .an dlike i said b4, if all else fails. .HIT HER IN THE ****TER!!!!

dcb

I already put it in her ass plenty of times.lol lol lol lol............

Well she just called me a couple of min ago to say hi, and see what i was doing. We talked for about 10 min and i told her i had to let her go because i was going to take a shower. She said she will call me when she gets off of work at 11pm tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information