BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Eggs, red meat and other stuff

Hey,

I was just wondering if it's OK to have two whole eggs everyday or will that kill my cholesterol??

Same with lean red meats? Is it OK to have them several times a week?

I just want to make that although my body is looking better and better each day, my heart is getting all clogged up inside. Plus I am not doing any cardio right now during my cycle.

Bump

mitch428cj is offline Member
    those are a few of the items i live off of lol when i do eggs though i usually do 1-2 yolks and 8-10 whites

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Thats diffinitely not overdoing it. Being on a bulking cycle, i suck down 3 yolks a day on top of 10 egg whites. I'll eat steak a couple of times a week also. Make sure your drinking plenty of water, 1.5 to 2.5 gallons a day though

If you are pretty concerned about your cholesteral levels, get it checked every month and if your levels are good, uping your intake wouldnt hurt.

Im not concerned and have never had high levels...just wondering how the increased consumption levels will effect me in the long run.

I'm not a doctor and even a MD couldnt be certain what affects you might have in the long run. I would just get checked periodically to be on the safe side.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey,

I was just wondering if it's OK to have two whole eggs everyday or will that kill my cholesterol??

Same with lean red meats? Is it OK to have them several times a week?

I just want to make that although my body is looking better and better each day, my heart is getting all clogged up inside. Plus I am not doing any cardio right now during my cycle.
    Why no cardio?

It's good for recovery and your TICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anything, "ON" would be the time TO DO IT.

~SC~

Well,

I only have time in the mornings to get in my weight workout and I was told by many on this board not to do cardio and weights back to back in the morning. Is there anyway I can do them together in the morning????

Do weight training first. Two reasons: First,You'll be stronger, have more energy, and have and all around better workout. Second, you'll already be warmed up and sweetin and ready to go. Depending on how intense your weight training is i would recommend the eliptical trainer since its easier than the treadmill or bike. But if you still have alot of energy i would do incline walking on the treadmill. remember to not get your heart rate up to high or youll get to the anaerobic stage causing you to burn muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Well,

I only have time in the mornings to get in my weight workout and I was told by many on this board not to do cardio and weights back to back in the morning. Is there anyway I can do them together in the morning????
    Ahhh, I remember that.

Bummer!!! I don't advise both together, no, but when u can get a session in here/there apart from training, I'd do so.

~SC~

SC,

Is it OK to do some cardio later in the day if I get done work earlier or have off? Is it really bad to do cardio after weights?>

Do it later in the day if anything, yes.

~SC~

Thanks Swole....I sometimes can sneak out of work early to get some cardio in, but its tough. I will do my best during my cycle to get in at least 2-3 cardio sessions late in the day if possibe.

Hey not to hijack my own thread, but what do you guys do on days the gym is closed like this upcoming week....do you skip that body part or just do it the next day with that day's body part?

Take that day off and resume the next day, yup. Sometimes an extra day is actually what we need, but we don't realize it. I know that is the case w/me a lot of the times!
    I just love being in the gym!

~SC~

same here. Im a gym junkie. Even after ive done my 5 day workout i'll still go in on day 6 or 7 or both and hit some abs or calves or just get a shake and socialize. But i agree the time off can only benefit us.

Thread Information