Thread: calories?

briansauras is offline Senior Member

calories?

does it make sense to eat more on days you workout then on days when you dont?

I usually eat 3110cals, and since I want to gain weight im going to throw it up to 3500..

But i was jw since I workout 3 days aweek now(coming off injury), If i should only eat 3500cals on days when I workout or do cardio. Then on the rest just eat 3110?

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    its not so much kcal as it is macros. your macros should be diff on days you dont lift (b/c of PWO and PPWO of course) try not to focus on how many kcal, but rather what the kcal consist of

dcb

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    its not so much kcal as it is macros. your macros should be diff on days you dont lift (b/c of PWO and PPWO of course) try not to focus on how many kcal, but rather what the kcal consist of

dcb
    with 3110 cals im getting ~110-120g fat (mostly mono), ~300g carbs, ~250g protein, and like 30g sugar

with 3500cals im getting ~120-130g fat, ~400 carbs, ~250+ protein and ~40g sugar

eigher way Im getting my needed protein

BTW most of my carb/protein intake comes post workout

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My days on usually have more overall KCALS because of the post-workout offerings.

I simply can utilize more nutrients in that span of time than that same span of time w/no anaerobic activity.

~SC~

Thread Information