Terinox is offline The One & Only

Ridiculous Diet...ROFL!!!

Okay, well, I did Clen for two weeks, then I did ECA for one week. And well...I'm shocked with the final results!!!

I started off at about 180, by the way, this is on my home scale, after using my brothers NEW scale, it told me that I weight 185, which means i've always been 5 pounds heavier!!!

Anyways, after three weeks of dieting, doing cardio, and taking the Clen/ECA...

I WEIGHT 187 FUCKEN POUNDS ?????

Now, this is damn weird, BUT...BUT...the thing is, I don't look or feel fatter!!! I have NO IDEA where all this fucken weight is hiding!!! My stomach isn't bigger then before, if anything it's the same size or even smaller!

This week I decided to go clean, so i'm off EVERYTHING, taking just a little bit of protein, one shake a day or so. Next week, starting Monday, I'm gonna hit the Clen again, taking 6 pills a day, for 1 week. Then another week off, everything. Then repeat for another two weeks and see what happens!!!

BUT DAMN...WTF???

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could watch you for 24 hours to see what you are doing Terinox (not that I want to stalk you--lol). I think you are doing something wrong. While muscle weighs more than fat, it takes a lot longer to build than it should to lose fat. This suggests that you are taking in more calories than you are burning based on the diet you are on.

I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I think you might be an excellent candidate for low carb.

No flames at all dude

The main problem with me, i've said it before, is that I only really watch how much protein i get per day, not other stuff. Well actually, i kinda watch the fats i get in each day also. I think I get around 70 grams of fat per day, if not less.

I am SURE i'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure it out!!! I watched my diet for more then two months, then started the Clen , and everything was the same, and yet...the increase in weight!!!

The last two days i've felt so bad and shitty (discourages) I got a little out of hand, and ate quite a bit of junk food, but still, not that much to really make major changes in weight.

I'm gonna see what's up, i'm gonna start again this Monday with the Clen, i'll watch my diet ASAP and be very careful with it, but like I said, I just have no idea!

And there is no problem with the 24 hour thing You can walk around with me, wearing a white doctors coat, holding a clipboard in your hand, and constantly going "hmmm...i see"

hump...i mean bump

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    First off, make sure you wheigh yourself first thing in the morning with no clothes on and before you shower, a wet Terinox is heavier than a dry Terinox.
    Make sure you are emptying your intestines at a regular basis.
    Take into acount some water wheight and I think there is where those 7 pounds are coming from.

If this is correect than you have been burning fat and keeping muscle bro.

Good work.

If I'm wrong..... DAMN..WTF????

Thnx for the advice Adonis, i sure hope it's muscle

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Yes you can gain body fat from to much protien and very little cardio. Yes carbs are a no-no as well however you nedd to injest them just a small intervals. What is your present daily diet consisits of? You mentioned about useing 2 different scales, this will have a major impact on the overall out come of what you appear to be gains or losses. Pick on or the other but not both. On the up side, if your body weight appears to be maintaining this is not necessarilly a bad thing. You just might be replaceing body fat with muscle thus off-setting the weight losses or weoight gains. Be sure to keep an eye on your lean muscle mass and look to weather it is progressing in the direction that you want it to.
    Tobey

Thnx for the info Tobey,

Actually it has been maintaining steady for quite some time. I'd say about for over a month now, my home scale has told me i'm between 179-184. It goes up and down between those two throughout the week. But, if my brothers scale is correct, then it's more like 184-189. Either way, it's been steady for quite some time. I will pick and stick with my home scale

Thread Information