Outshined is offline Junior Member

shoulder joint pain-what should I do?

My shoulder joints starting hurting me yesterday so I took the day off today from lifting. What can I do to speed up the recovery process? Do you guys lift when your joints hurt? How long do you think it will take for me to heal? I need to lift!!

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member
    My shoulders hurt me alot too. Try to find other exercises that may not hurt or don't hurt as bad. If that doesn't work then time off may be the best thing. If you really want relief fast go to the Dr. and have hime give you a shot.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Also if your not already. Start taking Glucosamine/Chondritis and MSM. I t takes a few weeks to accumilate in your system but it helps a lot

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Also if your not already. Start taking Glucosamine/Chondritis and MSM. I t takes a few weeks to accumilate in your system but it helps a lot
    Hey bro, iv been having trouble with my elbow. I started taking Glucosamine and MSM. Seems to be helping some what. give it a try.

OG

Glucosamine has helped my left shoulder too... got a mangled tendon in there which will never heal (old Aikido accident) and now and then the shoulder joint complains.

Glucosamine smooths up joints.

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    The shoulders are all better now. I just took a week off from training.
    I think my body was just telling me that I needed a break. I havent taken more than 2 days off (per week) in over 1.5 years. I obviously just needed some time off. I feel like a new man.
    We all hate taking time off from hitting the weights but I highly suggest you take a break when your body feels F***ked up. It's better to heal than to do some permanent damage that will F**k your body up for the rest of your life.

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

it works.. I had an arthurscope on my shoulder, took glucosamine about 5 times a day for a month or two, next thing it was good as gold.

dern180 is offline Member
    Frist thing you need to do post in the workout tread. Then take it light for a few week or take time off. I've had pain in my shouler from an injury an also had elbow and forearm pain, I know how it is. It suck to be at the gym when your hurting when it happen to me I could not wait to stop working out and leave.

Thread Information