9:00 am Chicken breast/ 1/2 cup of oats 50/28/6/320
    11:50 am 2scoops whey/ flax oil capsule 50/2/4/270
    2:30 pm lean cube steak/ 1 tbsp olive oil 50/0/14/280
    4:45pm Pwo 2scoops whey/ 80 g dextrose 50/80/0/300
    5:45pm 1cantuna and 3slices turkey/ 1/2 cup brown rice 50/42/0/300
    9:00pm 1 can tuna/ 1 tbsp olive oil 34/0/14/180
    11:00pm 2 scoops whey/ 1 capsule of flax oil 50/2/4/270
    totals 334/156/42/1920

how does this look and please tell me any small changes i need to make.
    my goals are to drop alot of bf% and keep as much muscle as possible. cardio on empty stomach in the morning

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    i

9:00 am Chicken breast/ 1/2 cup of oats ****GOOD!!!!!!
    11:50 am 2scoops whey/ flax oil capsule ****Take the straight oil, the caps suck.
    2:30 pm lean cube steak/ 1 tbsp olive oil ***Good!!!
    4:45pm Pwo 2scoops whey/ 80 g dextrose ****Perfect
    5:45pm 1cantuna and 3slices turkey/ 1/2 cup brown rice **** Good work
    9:00pm 1 can tuna/ 1 Tbsp Olive oil ****You can use full fat mayo here oil sucks on tuna
    11:00pm 2 scoops whey/ 1 capsule of flax oil *****Again use the flax oil not the caps. 334/156/42/1920

how does this look and please tell me any small changes i need to make.
    my goals are to drop alot of bf% and keep as much muscle as possible. cardio on empty stomach in the morning
    I would change meal #1 to a pro fat after cardio so you continue to stay without carbs after cardio for a while and burn a little more Stored fat.

I think u need a little more fat too if you are cutting with that few carbs... do 2 tbsp of flax in each shake, and 2 tbsp of mayo/oil in the tuna and on the steak.

Its a few more calories but I'd add a little more. I am running pretty much the same as you, I take CLA too as of last week and I lost 6 lbs in 7 days since I started running it. On the days i dont work out I try to have all pro/fat meals except for one of the early ones to just give me a little bit of energy.

By no means am I a pro like swole or someof the other guys, but thats my opinion of what you should do. I went from 238 down to 225 since Jan 1 and I gained some good wieght too so it definatley works. Good luck bro.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Carguy's advice is pretty dead on....... however i see no problem having the pro/carb meal after cardio so long as you wait like 30-60 minutes after finishing to eat it. Also, ditch the chicken breast in that meal and use egg whites or another faster digesting protein.... or atleast use a faster digesting protein source for half the protein in that meal. Remember at this point you probably haven't had food in atleast 8 hours... if not longer.

Also, the capsuls are fine to use if you don't have a problem taking 14 of them at a time which would equal a tablespoon of the oil.

Good luck

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    hey LeanMeOut -- is can of tuna a fast digesting protein?... reason is thats what i have for breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by HiFi
    hey LeanMeOut -- is can of tuna a fast digesting protein?... reason is thats what i have for breakfast
    Nope......egg whites & whey protein are good though

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    so how many capsules will i need to take each meal??? also if yall could help with ideas of how to use olive oil!

so how many capsules will i need to take each meal??? also if yall could help with ideas of how to use olive oil!
    Take cap off oil, pour into spoon, dump spoon into food.

I love the taste of olive oil, I put it on everything.

Make sure you get the extra virgin olive oil though, it has the sweetest, least bitter flavor cause it is taken from the 1st press of the olives.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    I think u need a little more fat too if you are cutting with that few carbs... do 2 tbsp of flax in each shake, and 2 tbsp of mayo/oil in the tuna and on the steak.

Its a few more calories but I'd add a little more. I am running pretty much the same as you, I take CLA too as of last week and I lost 6 lbs in 7 days since I started running it. On the days i dont work out I try to have all pro/fat meals except for one of the early ones to just give me a little bit of energy.

By no means am I a pro like swole or someof the other guys, but thats my opinion of what you should do. I went from 238 down to 225 since Jan 1 and I gained some good wieght too so it definatley works. Good luck bro.
    I have to point out where you state you lost 6lbs in 7 days, i am sure you realise this was not much fat right? 2-3lbs tops unless you are burning muscle...be careful. You gained some good weight?

I would also leave the mayo out w/ the steak as the steak has enough fat as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I have to point out where you state you lost 6lbs in 7 days, i am sure you realise this was not much fat right? 2-3lbs tops unless you are burning muscle...be careful. You gained some good weight?

I would also leave the mayo out w/ the steak as the steak has enough fat as it is.

Im not a beginner to the whole game but thanks for the advice. I dunno if its my metabolism or what but whenever Im in my first month of cutting I lose a serious amount of wieght, I dont think I lost any muscle, I use a heart rate monitor during cardio and my diet is perfect. (Im on T3 and clen right now too I should have mentioned that)

Well whatever the case Im back on track now. Thanks for looking out tho, I know 6lbs in 7days isnt normal.

What I got from his diet was that he was adding the oil to his steak when he was cooking it. Thats why I said it was ok.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    Im not a beginner to the whole game but thanks for the advice. I dunno if its my metabolism or what but whenever Im in my first month of cutting I lose a serious amount of wieght, I dont think I lost any muscle, I use a heart rate monitor during cardio and my diet is perfect. (Im on T3 and clen right now too I should have mentioned that)

Well whatever the case Im back on track now. Thanks for looking out tho, I know 6lbs in 7days isnt normal.

What I got from his diet was that he was adding the oil to his steak when he was cooking it. Thats why I said it was ok.

No it was not meant as a stab, but you explained it all with your answer when you said it happens when you first begin. I was thinking you were well into a cutting phase.

hey GETBIG888.. u messd up on the total calorie calculation... the totals at the bottom come out to 2338 to me... not 1920

oh ok i see now i just recalculated it! is that too many calories??? i am cutting

oh ok i see now i just recalculated it! is that too many calories??? i am cutting
    i dunno i like keeping it slightly under 2000 a day.. only way to tell is try it for a week an if u dont lose sh%t, then u have to cut some calories

man i hate to drop something and if i do what would i need to drop?
    should i just drop a complete meal and keep it at 6 meals a day?
    the only prob with that is that i want be gettin over 300 grams of protein!

no keep it..c uz on ur off days u will not have ur PWO shake so u will be having a calorie deficit on those days

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

It was water weight bro.....when you first start dieting you always lose like 5-10 pounds of water right off the bat.

alright thanx hifi sounds good but i only really have 1 off day b/c i do abs/calves/forearms on 2 of the off days

Thread Information