eradikate is offline Senior Member

AS and Fast food

If one was trying to bulk, how would fast food such as Mcdonalds, wendys, murderking and etc will affect you on AS??

MindBomb is offline Member
    Bulking and getting fat is two different things. In bulking you can eat salot but you should consider eating clean.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    What is murderking?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    dude come on this is common sense, your trying to bulk up right, so do you care about putting on fat as well as muscle, or do you wanna put on only lean muscle? It's up to you, being on As is not a magic device that turns anything you eat into solid muscle, if you eat alot of fat high calorie food your gonna put on fat. Can you eat fast food now and not get fat? That should be your answer. 1 thing to remember fast food contain alot of sodium- sodium retains water- AS puts on water weight- fast food+AS= (2X) the water retention.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    my 1:30 meal includes 2 chicken breast sandwiches from mc'donald's, 10 grams of fat, 60 grams of protein and 80 grams of carbs. and has over 600 total calories

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Exactly...

If you are going to eat fast food make sure you choose what you eat wisely. Such as the chicken sandwiches...not bad, and very cheap.

Originally posted by HARDCORE
    What is murderking?
    sorry i meant to right burgerking, im so use to saying murderking for some reason....i know im weird. Well anway, i don't get fat from fast food. So does that mean i can eat fastfood once a day?? i mean i do goto school and probably have to eat some fast food on AS.

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member
    That's up to you bro, but remember about the saturated fat in all of that shit...it could very easily break you out nasty. If not, then I hope all goes well for you. Get big bro.

so waht kind of food should i eat so i can minimize the break out?? Chicken, Tuna, Turkey, Steak, Eggs (twice a week), Protein shakes, Rice, Pasta, Tofu.....what else?

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Food Prep. It is all about food prep. Organising you shopping.... have a freezer full of chicken breasts and cupboard full of tuna... (and many other things)...

Organise your meals.... weight your food.... and have mass cook off days... works for me. And you life is all sequential which i love. Then if time does not permit you to have a meal. Then eat a low fat(saturated)/sodium... fast food... (Subway is not bad) guilt free.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well guy, fast food is generally loaded with sodium, fat, and carbs. However, chicken sandwiches, are usually okay, places like subway, and blimpie, and so forth are good. I personally eat a chicken sandwich from BK, McDonalds Chicken sucks, to spicey and small. BK's is larger. I only eat at places like Mkyd's and BK once a week usually when I dont' have time to prepare me some food, or out of tuna, or need to quinch my hunger in a hurry. I usually do Subway two or three times a week. Just watch what you eat. Most resturants have their nutr guides on their website.

Man, dont forget this: QUALITY is more important. You should never eat junk food, never, start a diet with GOOD quality protein, and rich in all vitamins and minerals. And no fat & suggar.

Thread Information