baz_101 is offline New Member

Need help on bulking diet

My weakness has always been my diet, I done some home work and come up with the following diet

Meal 1: 1 Packet of instant oats
    2-3 slices of whole-wheat toast
    4 egg whites blended in some cranberry juice

Meal 2: 1 Jacket potato with cheese
    1 Piece of fruit
    1 Yogurt

50-60gr of EAS soy protein (I think I’m allergic to something in whey, even the lactose free stuff fucks up my stomach)

Meal 3: 1 Garlic baguette sliced and topped with 1 can of tuna mayo

Meal 4: 2 breaded fish pieces (40grams of protein)
    1 cup of basmati rice
    3 types of veg

50-60gr of EAS soy protein

Meal 5: 3 hard-boiled eggs
    1 Piece of fruit
    1 Yogurt
    Cup of fruit juice

50-60gr of EAS soy protein

If any diet pros can tell me what this works out as calories I’d be grateful. I’ve chosen fish as my main meal because as I’m getting older I’m finding it really hard to digest meats such as steak and chicken, fish gives me the least amount of stomach problems.

I’m also on 500mg of enthante, 500mg of deca , and I will be adding some winny soon. I’m 29, 6” approx and weigh around 231 with a fair amount of BF, because of my height I weigh more than I look so my goal this cycle is to gain about 25-30lbs then bridge till my next cycle witch will probably be the same gear, and hopefully gain another 25-30lbs then I would like to cut so that I’m about 250 hard and tight. I‘ve given my self a lot of time to accomplish this cause I’ve been trapped in an office for the past 4 years and I’m finding it really hard to make it come together (maybe I’m getting old). I’m getting stronger every workout so I don’t want to mess up on my diet. Any help would be appreciated.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Pull out the Winny, eat steak, screw the yogurt, and egg whites...eat whole eggs, drink whole milk, get 40-50 grams of protein every sitting(meal)- from steak, ground sirloin(cheap) and eat potatoes- you asked how to get big...red meat, potatoes, Milk, eggs. At least 6 meals a day

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i agree,dont go with whole milk though,keep everything lean meat and lean proteins,eat egg whites but a lot of them,add some natura peanut butter in there and like he said 50 grams protein per sitting, peace

MindBomb is offline Member
    Throw in some pasta too.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Hey bro,
    As far as how many caloies ect. Just add everything up. It really is not as hard as people sometimes make it out to be. How did you arrive at this particular diet? Diets are people specific and if you do not know where you need to aleast begin thaen you are really plating a game of chance. st2hellnbak made some good points. Try to keep everyting as lean as possible even if you are bulking.
    I am interested in the eggs blended in cranberry juice. This is a new one for me and I'm allways looking for something differnt to try as eggs are a staple part of my diet. The overall diet looks ok however I'm not sure where you are presently at in your caloic needs. Try looking up the post on how to determine your caloric intake in the educational threads. This will give you a basic idea of how many calories you need to be taking in per day and then you can start from there tweeking out the kinks in your diet. Good luck and if there is anything that you need just give a hollar.
    IC

baz_101 is offline New Member
    I'm gonna replace meal 2 with a 2 chicken fillet breast salad and I gonna replace meal 5 with 8oz of beef and carbs maybe this will help, the eggs in the cranberry was a surprising discovery, it a real quick and easy source of protien

Thread Information