broncojosh is offline Senior Member

What does your diet look like!!!???

Okay guys/gals, I want the perfect diet! You guys that are really serious about what you eat, I would love to know...I don't mind eating boring food, as long as it is contributing to the cause. So if you have your diet, and want to share, I'd appreciate it. Here is what my day looks like, as far as food is concerned.

meal 1- 8 eggs (3 yokes)
    meal 2- 1 can tuna
    meal 3- chicken breast boiled w/ 1/2 cup rice
    protein shake
    meal 4- low fat cottage cheese w/cinnimon or peaches
    meal 5- chicken breast boiled
    protien shake
    meal 6- 1 can tuna
    meal 7- protein bar before bed

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    what kind or gains r u tryn to make. a can of tuna being a whole meal is krazy if u tryn to get huge.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    how many calories is that it doesnt seem liek very much

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: What does your diet look like!!!???

Originally posted by broncojosh
    Okay guys/gals, I want the perfect diet! You guys that are really serious about what you eat, I would love to know...I don't mind eating boring food, as long as it is contributing to the cause. So if you have your diet, and want to share, I'd appreciate it. Here is what my day looks like, as far as food is concerned.

meal 1- 8 eggs (3 yokes)
    meal 2- 1 can tuna
    meal 3- chicken breast boiled w/ 1/2 cup rice
    protein shake
    meal 4- low fat cottage cheese w/cinnimon or peaches
    meal 5- chicken breast boiled
    protien shake
    meal 6- 1 can tuna
    meal 7- protein bar before bed
    shit bro what are your stats? that's gotta be under 2000 cals? Where's the carbs? when do you workout, and what do you take afterwards?

My diet while cutting:
    meal 1- 8 egg whites, 1/2 cup oat meal, 1/2c fiber 1, 1/4c skim milk, couple scoops of Lean Body Low carb all mixed in with oats
    meal 2- same
    meal 3- same(I love this fucking meal)
    postworkout- 35 grams whey, 85 grams dextrose 10 grams Glutamine
    meal 4- mabey 1-3 again or ground sirloin, chicken breast, sweet potatoe, broccoli
    meal 5- same as 4 minus sweet potatoe- more veggies
    meal 6- 8 egg whites or protein shake with flax or both
    sometimes I wake up to piss -pound a protein shake with flax

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    HERE IS MY PERFECT DIET, DONT EMPHASIZE THE PERFECT PART OF IT YET B/C I JUST STARTED TODAY AS A MATTER OF FACT,ILL POST ON HOW ITS WORKING FOR ME THOUGH

MEAL 1: 7:30- 2 BOWLS OF OATMEAL. 5 EGG WHITES. 25 GRAMS OF OPTIMUM PROTEIN AND ONE CUP OF MILK , THIS COMES OUT ROUGHLY 50 GRAMS OF CARBS, 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND FIVE GRAMS OF FAT.

MEAL 2: 10:30(PRE WORKOUT)I WORK OUT FORTY FIVE MINUTES AFTER THIS MEAL. SIX CHICKEN STRIPS BOILED WITH VERY LITTLE SEASONING AND SOME LEMON. FOUR SLICES OF POTATO BREAD AND A CUP OF COTTAGE CHEESE. THIS COMES OUT TO 50 GRAMS PROTEIN, 50 GRAMS OF CARBS AND 10 GRAMS OF FAT. I LIKE TO PUT THE CHICKEN INSIDE OF THE BREAD TO MAKE MINI SANDWICHES W/ MAYBE SOME FAT FREE MAYO

MEAL 3: 1:30 (POST WORKOUT)-TWO LARGE CHICKEN BREASTS WITH FOUR SLICES OF POTATO BREAD, ONCE AGAIN 50 GRAMS OF CARBS AND FIFTY GRAMS OF PROTEIN ABOUT TEN GRAMS OF FAT

MEAL 4: 4:30 LARGE CAN OF TUNA SOME PASTA RONI 65 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND 50 GRAMS OF CARBS AND 7 GRAMS OF FAT

MEAL 5: TWO LARGE CHICKEN BREAST WITH PASTA RONI. 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND 30 GRAMS OF CARBS AND ONE TABLESPOON OF NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER.,THIS ADDS SIX GRAMS OF PROTEIN WITH 11 GRAMS OF CARBS AND 12 GRAMS OF FATS(GOOD FATS)

MEAL 6: 10:30(RIGHT BEFORE BED)- 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN WITH ONE CUP OF FAT FREE MILK THAT IS TOTAL OF 60 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND 12 GRAMS OF CARBS

MEAL 6: 10:30

firedup is offline Junior Member
    Why boil the chicken?
    you need the
    'George Forman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine'
    and IMO you should eat twice as much as you are for breakfast,
    It is real important.

broncojosh, Is this info helping you out? How's your cycle going?

SOLID

nice diet Diesel.

What's in that Biochem- taste pretty good? An easy way to add a little extra cals would be to supplement some flax with those protein shakes your making... just add a teaspoon to each one, therefore you'll end up using a tblspn...about 14 more grms of fat-but all heathy and essential to the body. Although that depends on how you want to increase those cals...whether it be through adding a little more fat, carbs, or protein...or all 3. It's up to you, but let us know.

SOLID

Thread Information