Thread: Hungry !!!

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Hungry !!!

Hey guys. I have a problem here.
    For past 4 or so months I was on bulking diet wich was anywhere from 3900-4300 cal each day. Now .. I started my cuttind diet..on monday and the problem is.. im hungry allt he time !
    Lets see...in the morning..ill eat my breakfast... oat meal or eggs etc. around 30 - 45 mins after that im hungry. but tahts not all... if ill wait another 30 - 45 more minutes.. it gets to the point that i will acctaully feel so weak and get dizzy. So far .. since monday.. I didnt follow my eating schedule for one day.. I need some help plz. Thanks a lot !

Lucas

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It should be oats AND eggs... ...

Just eat clean, and if you're hungry, veggies will do the trick....

A stimulant like Caffeine, GTE, etc... will help suppress your appetite a bit too, and will help with your cutting at the same time.......

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Hey guys. I have a problem here.
    For past 4 or so months I was on bulking diet wich was anywhere from 3900-4300 cal each day. Now .. I started my cuttind diet..on monday and the problem is.. im hungry allt he time !
    Lets see...in the morning..ill eat my breakfast... oat meal or eggs etc. around 30 - 45 mins after that im hungry. but tahts not all... if ill wait another 30 - 45 more minutes.. it gets to the point that i will acctaully feel so weak and get dizzy. So far .. since monday.. I didnt follow my eating schedule for one day.. I need some help plz. Thanks a lot !

Lucas
    The ECA is a good idea as Blown_SC said. The other thing is portion control. Try to eat something any time you are hungry. Just eat SOMETHING. What I have found is if you eat just a little and drink lots of water you can eat less and less and it becomes less of a problem as your stomach shrinks. If you had your breakfast and you still hungry try eating five or 6 almonds - you may WANT to eat more then - but dont. You will find that the hunger will go away a few minutes later. In time your hunger will not return as long as you eat often and eat small portions.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    take 20mgs of adderall and it will suppress your appetite all day. then let your stomach shrink and it will be easier

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Yeah.. good advice guys. See and also maybe You can explain... that all HUNGER Im getting is espacially in the morning from 5am when i get up untill after lunch time.. than after 1 pm it seems like it " Slows down ".
    But yea I will try veggies and drink more water. I like almonds too
    One more question .. what does ECA stand for.. I dont know that :P
    Thank You !

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    ECA stands for Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin....... a 'fat burner stack'.......

If you're doing cardio in the morning, I can easily see why you're feeling hungrier - your metabolism has just been kickstarted!

Thread Information