Thread: Kevin tredeauo

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Kevin tredeauo

not sure if thats how u spell his last name, but he has a book out called "Natural causes they dont want you to know about". Its a book about natural cures for all types of diseases and all this stuff, seems like he knows what hes taking about, ne one know what his history is, or ever heard of him. i heard someone say he was a scam artist whos actually been banned from selling things for a while.
    He made this great point about why drug companies advertise on tv, when in reality it should be up to your doctor to perscribe u the proper drug, but they make u want their drug bye advertising n alll this ****, idk it jut made me think

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Dont cross post, you already made the exact same one on the supplement forums.

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Splinter cell, mind your own business, he was probably putting it in many different forums, same as I would. Besides who reads every forum, obviously someone who doesnt have a life...

Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Splinter cell, mind your own business, he was probably putting it in many different forums, same as I would. Besides who reads every forum, obviously someone who doesnt have a life...
    its not every forum donkey dick its two, and as you can see It is my business.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Didnt wanna start up controversy, just thought these were the 2 forums this book most pertained to. and i just found out the govt but a gag order on this guy, didnt really go into why they did it, but the more im reading the more im getting pissed off at the F*CKING GOVT!!!

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    If we all "minded our own business" this site wouldnt even exist. People wouldnt get the help they seek, and i for sure read every forum! knowlege is power and when it comes to my body, my health, and my over all well being, I believe it is worth to put the time in to learn everything i can possibly can on this site. sooo check yo self

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Didnt wanna start up controversy, just thought these were the 2 forums this book most pertained to. and i just found out the govt but a gag order on this guy, didnt really go into why they did it, but the more im reading the more im getting pissed off at the F*CKING GOVT!!!
    No, your cool man. I was just saying for future reference. And yea thats some ****ed up ****, the drug industry is a business and sometimes thier first intrest is making money....not healing the sick for cheap, cause they would be poor...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    docs should be like they where in asia in earlier days. They didnt get paid IF the patient got sic. It was all about preventing disease not waiting until it breaks out and then try to cure it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sorry, but who the f*ck are you?

~SC~

Thread Information