Thread: Clenbutrux!!!

georgie24 is offline Member

Clenbutrux!!!

WOW THIS STUFF IS THE SHIT IM PUMPED BEFORE A WORKOUT AND MY DIET IS IN CHECK!!! IF ANYONE ELSE USED THIS ECA BEFORE LET ME KNOW I CAN USE SOME MORE TIPS.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Angry Ya i have

Shit makes me want to puke, every time i smell cinnamon or anything close to that horseshit, I'll agree with you it gives you some energy, but for me, it ain't worth it. I got like a dozen or so of those single servings VPX gives out, and if anyone wants em, just hollar...I'd rather have a double shot of coffee. Plus that stuff elevates my heart rate for hours after. It's some strong shit, that's for sure.

P

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    You like shit? Smells bad enough, I don't think I want to eat it! Seriously a little eca is all I need, I take them seperately though not in herbal forms.

i take the pill form not the liquid. but hey if a hot steamy pile of shit would strip fat and build muscle then bon apetite!!hehehe

...if it worked we all would have bad breath. lol

Jess is offline New Member
    I love Clenbutrex and even though it's legal, I find it more effective than Clenbuterol . If you find that the Pill form is to strong, you may want to try the liquid form. it tastes HORRIBLE but the taste grows on you over time and You have absolute comtrol over your portions-You don't have to take a full Vial; I take 2 1/2- 3 1/2cc's

Jess

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by geometric1
    i take the pill form not the liquid. but hey if a hot steamy pile of shit would strip fat and build muscle then bon apetite!!hehehe

Yaa...I meant it in literal terms... .

What about Zoe's product CB

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i just started this and i been running xen ed so i thought it wont effect me to much but 2cc first go and it it raised my heart rate, but yeah it does taste bad and made me real wired in gonna do another 2cc now and then go to the gym, do you guys really leave it in ur mouth for 2 mins? or do you just swallow it??does it work the same either way?.

peace

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    i just started this and i been running xen ed so i thought it wont effect me to much but 2cc first go and it it raised my heart rate, but yeah it does taste bad and made me real wired in gonna do another 2cc now and then go to the gym, do you guys really leave it in ur mouth for 2 mins? or do you just swallow it??does it work the same either way?.

peace
    yup i just swoosh it around for 2 minutes then swallow no chaser!( remeber that shit isnt cheap) lol

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    So are the pills any good? Ive tried the liquid and liked it. Peace, Doc.

firedup is offline Junior Member
    I just got this stuff yesterday. Did 4ml this morning and 4 more after lunch. I have to say that while swishing it in my mouth wasn't that bad when i wen to swallow it I must have gaged 4 times. but right now I am on fire...I am very hot... feels weird.
    we will see though. I have been using Xenadrine and Hydroxycuts for a while. so I figured I give this a shot.
    I will keep checking back

yeah definately gets a big thumbs up from me the best one of all i have tried so far i have been stripping untold fat I cant beleive how much fat im losing constantly, im not doing the no carb diet and i dont feel energy less I was worried about losing strength so I stuck my max on the bar and banged it out no problem and I am not even on a cycle my chest, arms, legs all measure the same and not lost any strength but lost 26lbs as of now and 4" from my waist saying all that my doses have gone up and starting to feel normal with it and not normal without it crossing the line here but im still reluctant to stop as its showing such good results, whats the longest any of u took it for in one stretch??

peace

yeah definately gets a big thumbs up from me the best one of all i have tried so far i have been stripping untold fat I cant beleive how much fat im losing constantly, im not doing the no carb diet and i dont feel energy less I was worried about losing strength so I stuck my max on the bar and banged it out no problem and I am not even on a cycle my chest, arms, legs all measure the same and not lost any strength but lost 26lbs as of now and 4" from my waist saying all that my doses have gone up and starting to feel normal with it and not normal without it crossing the line here but im still reluctant to stop as its showing such good results, whats the longest any of u took it for in one stretch??

peace
    I RAN IT FOR FOUR MONTHS STRAIGHT, NO PROBLEMS

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    After this cycle, I was going to do a clen eca stack. Would you guys suggest using this stuff instead?

Originally posted by broncojosh
    After this cycle, I was going to do a clen eca stack. Would you guys suggest using this stuff instead?

clen makes me sleepy after 3-4 tabs im ready for a nap, this will get your arse fired up for sure

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I think i should go with the liquid, but how much/often do you guys take it?

Originally posted by broncojosh
    I think i should go with the liquid, but how much/often do you guys take it?
    if your a fat ass like me then you take 3-4 cc b4 morning cardio and 3-4 before evining weights session

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    where is the best place to get it?

bump just wanting to know where to buy it at?

firedup is offline Junior Member
    i got mine from musclesurf.com

allsportsnutrition.com is the best

peace

oh yeah im only doing 1cc when i get up and 3 cc before i hit the gym in at noon that lasts me all day with no crash in the evening

peace

allsportsnutrition.com is the best

peace

oh yeah im only doing 1cc when i get up and 3 cc before i hit the gym in at noon that lasts me all day with no crash in the evening

peace
    i almost forgot why i loved it sooo much. no crash or withdrawls

who makes the product cause i cant seem to find it at www.allsportsnutrition.com or musclesurf

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Just started today-strong shit, but I like it! Got a really weird feeling of euphoria when I did cardio after taking it-cool. Doesn't taste that bad to me either, even when I swallow it-

yeah that feeling of euphoria is cool but its started to wear off after 2 weeks now but i still get the raised heart rate think i may take a little break my weight loss has slowed down now also just about 2lb this week

peace

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    what are the ingredients?

ok UPDATE

after 2 weeks i took a 10 day break didnt overload with food just ate normal pretty lean not to much simple carbs and shit, gained back 10 of the 28 lb i lost so started back after 10 days doesnt seem to even work now took up 5 cc in one go and feel nothing at all even took it with xen at the same time and it really doesnt feel like before like 1 cc and then 2 ccs was great first 2 weeks now just no effect at all 4cc and 1 xen today and i feel normal? any one else?

peace

Thread Information