eradikate is offline Senior Member

Talking How is my diet for my coming up cycle?

Coming up cycle...
    Test enanthate - 400mg/wk1-10
    EQ 300mg/wk1-10
    D-bol 20-25mg/ed wk1-4

My first cycle ever looking around 20-25 lbs to gain and keep atleast 85 percent hopefully.

Breakfast 10:00 AM
    6 egg whites (boiled), Oatmeal, Two toast of 100 percent wheat bread with peanut butter, and an apple.
    After Breakfast meal12:00AM
    Protein Shake- NLarge
    Lunch 1:30
    Chicken parm with Pasta, and a salad
    Brunch 3:00
    Protein Shake-Nlarge
    6:00
    Steak or Chicken with White Rice and some veggies- spinach, lettuce and others
    9:00 post work out
    Protein Shake, and 2 glutamine pills
    10:00
    Chicken or Steak with Rice again.
    12:00
    2 glutamine pills

How does this look? help me out with my flaws bros

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    eat more protein wtf!!!!!!! follow 50/40/30 %!!!!!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Take some glutamine in the morning as well....

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    doofy the way it looks to me is he is already getting 45 grams protein per meal.so if you want him to add more protein then that then you are def trippin man, my advice is to add an nlarge shake for breakfast as well,besides that looks very good

Thanx alot guys! i will add nlarge for breakfast as well. I think i finally got my diet down. I'm eating on time and defenitely eating till im bout to puke. I hope the EQ will help me alot in eating

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    if u r eating til u about puke then u def on the right track bro. keep it up and u will c gains no doubt.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    eat more protein wtf!!!!!!! follow 50/40/30 %!!!!!
    im not that good in math but i really need to come to your school cause i never knew u could get 120% out of 100% ;-) 50+40+30=120 Doofball u crack me up do u know how much protein is in one serving of N-Large 52g plus milk so he is getting a decent amount there

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    add more REAL food, shakes have no nutritional value other than extra protien. Looks like your getting well over 50% of your calories from shakes...

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Originally posted by jleighty17

im not that good in math but i really need to come to your school cause i never knew u could get 120% out of 100% ;-) 50+40+30=120 Doofball u crack me up do u know how much protein is in one serving of N-Large 52g plus milk so he is getting a decent amount there
    What Doofy is referring to bro is a ratio of caolic intake however his percentages are off a little, IMO. I useually tend to go with a healthier approach like a 40/40/20 appraoch. If you are worried about gaining to much body fay you can go with a 60/20/20 type of diet. Thats 60% protien intake, 20% carb intake, and 20% fat intake.
    IC

should i take out some protein shakes and replace them with real food? or should i stack real food with the shakes? i've stacked real food with shakes in one meal before and all i did was fart stinky ass farts all night and i ended up with my friends being about a mile away from me.

Originally posted by Tobey

What Doofy is referring to bro is a ratio of caolic intake however his percentages are off a little, IMO. I useually tend to go with a healthier approach like a 40/40/20 appraoch. If you are worried about gaining to much body fay you can go with a 60/20/20 type of diet. Thats 60% protien intake, 20% carb intake, and 20% fat intake.
    IC
    yeah bro i understand that is one of the most simple things there are. i was just messing with doofy i thought it was pretty obvious that i was being sarcastic but i guess not next time i will say something and make sure i write sarcasm in quatations

and when i said something about 52 g of protein plus milk i was referring too the statement made by doofy saying he was not getting enough protien in his diet

Thread Information