5-11 Ft
    training 2 on 1 off
    cycle
    50mg Anvar 1-8 weeks
    Test prop 50 mg EOD

Diet needs some attention I think Im 1 week into cycle now,
    300 Grams protein
    240 grams carbos,

What I would like is to keep body fat as min as possible and increase some LBM ,
    my
    Diet looks a bit like
    this below any help on this would be great thanks fellas.

6am WPC + cup oats blender
    8am Tuna and 4 egg white ommetle + 1/2 cup Oats
    10.30 Steak rice and vegtables
    1pm WPC and 1/2 cup oats
    3pm Salmon and 4 egg white omellete + 1/2 cup Oats
    5pm PWO shake 40 WPC/I and 80 Dextrose
    6 pm 2 chicken breasts and vegtables
    8pm 40 grams WPC
    Last edited by Milestone; 04-28-2005 at 05:48 AM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    first off 50mg prop EOD is going to shut down your nat test and keep it at about normal so ... you pretty much paying money to keep norm test so all your results are going to come from var but if you up ur prop to 50mg ED you will get better blood stability, results, less sides if any from that low dose and an almost synergetic affect from it w/ var. PLUS BETTER SEXUAL PERFORMANCE but who cares about that ... Not SC
    really should do more research all around but thats just my .47cents

Milestone is offline Junior Member
    thanks for imput , I just using the prop to keep me going downs stairs , Im mainly after the Anavar benifits to much test will get get me shedding again bad, now I want a diet to suite it all,

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Milestone
    I just using the prop to keep me going downs stairs , Im mainly after the Anavar benifits to much test will get get me shedding again bad, now I want a diet to suite it all,

~SC~

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    first off 50mg prop EOD is going to shut down your nat test and keep it at about normal so ... you pretty much paying money to keep norm test so all your results are going to come from var but if you up ur prop to 50mg ED you will get better blood stability, results, less sides if any from that low dose and an almost synergetic affect from it w/ var. PLUS BETTER SEXUAL PERFORMANCE but who cares about that ... Not SC
    really should do more research all around but thats just my .47cents
    makes sense...

Ok Guys I know you know everything about anabolics and cannot help with the diet, I do not want to increase the prop full stop !!!!!!! so dont let it worry you plenty of people have used 50Mg EOD successfully Im asking about a diet NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH PROP TO USE, Diet question forum posted the thread and its all I asked about if you do want to comment about it then leave it and go give your not so proffesional comments to someone else , what sort of help is ???? to a new guy on the blocks I thought better !! ?? lets start being a bit more proffesional about being so proffesional !! with our comments we all visit this board for the same reason is it not.

OH yes have a look a cycle 3 in this post

Going to ask about anavar alone? READ THIS FIRST

Ok Guys I know you know everything about anabolics and cannot help with the diet, I do not want to increase the prop full stop !!!!!!! so dont let it worry you plenty of people have used 50Mg EOD successfully Im asking about a diet NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH PROP TO USE, Diet question forum posted the thread and its all I asked about if you do want to comment about it then leave it and go give your not so proffesional comments to someone else , what sort of help is ???? to a new guy on the blocks I thought better !! ?? lets start being a bit more proffesional about being so proffesional !! with our comments we all visit this board for the same reason is it not.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-30-2005 at 09:36 AM.

OH yes have a look a cycle 3 in this post

Going to ask about anavar alone? READ THIS FIRST
    yep great for minimal gains anyways as for the diet.
    wuts wpc?
    whey protein concentrate?
    anyways over all its NOT BAD but IMO its lagging very much in the EFA department seriously need more flax
    and taking ONLY Protein before bed... especially whey .. bad idea YOU use too many shakes they have a fast absortion rate and arent as beneficail to the metabolism. USE MORE REAL FOOD incorp flax maybe a Flax/Tuna pre bed
    btw w/ all those carbs hell w/ this im a copy paste it real fast

BOLD for YOUR EYES
    Diet needs some attention I think Im 1 week into cycle now,
    300 Grams protein
    240 grams carbos,
    NEED EFAs (flax/olive oil/etc...) these are CRUCIAL FOR FATTY ACID TRANSPORTATING and HELPING YOU STAY LEAN otherwise hello pudgy land!
    What I would like is to keep body fat as min as possible and increase some LBM ,
    my
    Diet looks a bit like
    this below any help on this would be great thanks fellas.

6am WPC + cup oats blender be a man eat real protein if possible

8am Tuna and 4 egg white ommetle + 1/2 cup Oats good

10.30 Steak rice and vegtables steak has fat(usually lots of sat too) rice is HIGH GI Carb prepare to store fat or use just vegetables
    1pm Salmon and 4 egg white omellete Switched em for ya and modified

3pm WPC and 1/2 cup oats this is good even better if you blend them up in blender to lower the density raising GI and helping them to absorb in time for work out also take at about 330pm instead of 3 Whey has an absorbtion rate of 1hr so you shud be fine otherwise you be hungry

5pm PWO shake 40 WPC/I and 80 Dextrose

6 pm 2 chicken breasts and vegtables THIS Is where you add RICE from teh Steak meal because you need HIGH GI Carb to increase insulin to induce greater protein synthesis...

8pm 40 grams WPC not bright use real meat or eggwhites and 1-2tbls of flax or CASEIN protein
    im now in perkasets so there maybe lotsa typos i Fkd My back up UBER BAD yesterday, just hang w/ me the basics are there.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    thanks for imput , I just using the prop to keep me going downs stairs , Im mainly after the Anavar benifits to much test will get get me shedding again bad, now I want a diet to suite it all,

These are the quotes I wanna start putting put in my signature.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber

BB
    along w/ "dood i took anadrol dbol and winny as a pre work out boost! "

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber

BB
    Beat you to it!

~SC~

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Since this thread is worthless, i'll hijack it. . .
    Has anyone taken an abundance of Vtiamin C. I got addicted to the chewables a couple days ago, ate like 15 each day and now I have the most putrid ranked hot humid ball sizzling FARTS. They are literally "awesome!"

LOL, I haven't eaten enough Vit. C to experience it, but I'll try that tomorrow.

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LOL, I haven't eaten enough Vit. C to experience it, but I'll try that tomorrow.

~SC~

Me too anything I can do to disgust my mate! Blankets are the $hit!

A typical SC comment

Thanks Taiboxa , thanks for the imput really appreciate some proffesional advise , as for SC I dont listen much to him anyway just avery unhappy little person that rarely makes more than a one line comment or a picture

Lets see what comment comes now ,,From A MOD. really , the least said about this individual the best, I would be just lowering my standards.

Anyway to all the New guys on the blocks theres alot of great guys in these Forums that have alot of time for us guys and who will try and help as much as possible ( even when we make silly comments ) and I take my hat of to them !!! unfortunetly we have the small few ( small ) that have never been in this boat, just remeber you are going to be up with the best one day and dont forget where you started and dont be put of by posting a thread about something your not sure of in fear of the small few !!! that may trash your post as you have seen above theirs always someone thats going to help.

thanks to the rest that helped in this post.

Taibox thanks for that diet tweeking and cleaning up my diet I will adjust and get more EFA into diet and a bit more real protein in , the Tuna and flax before bed is going to be a hard one , for sure , but since starting the diet I have and increase on my chest by 1 inch and 3/8 inch on biceps and feel hard and getting stronger since starting so something is going right , but still very hungry at times not sure if I should bump up the calories a bit but will see how this is after I take solid proteins over the shakes , appreciate your imput bro cheers and hope your back comes right.
    Last edited by Milestone; 05-01-2005 at 02:28 AM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    as for SC I dont listen much to him anyway just avery unhappy little person that rarely makes more than a one line comment or a picture
    Right, Swolecat seems very unhappy and small... I sure would be unhappy if I was as "small" as he is in his avatar...

It would be easier to critique your diet if you added up protein/fat/carbs/calories for all the meals... www.fitday.com

Fit day says
    300 grams protein
    250 grams Carbos
    70 grams Fat

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Right, Swolecat seems very unhappy and small... I sure would be unhappy if I was as "small" as he is in his avatar...
    I didnt say "small " you did , and I dont think I was refering to his body composition either ?? well ,

unhappy little person
    Main Entry: small
    Part of Speech: adjective 1
    Definition: tiny
    Synonyms: baby, bantam, bitty, cramped, diminutive, dwarf, humble, immature, inadequate, inconsequential, inconsiderable, insufficient, limited, little, meager, microscopic, mini, miniature, minuscule, minute, modest, monkey, narrow, paltry, petite, petty, picayune, piddling, pint-sized, pitiful, pocket-sized, poor, puny, pygmy, runty, scanty, scrubby, short, shrimp, slight, small-scale, stunted, teensy, teeny, toy, trifling, trivial, undersized, unpretentious, wee, young

Source: Roget's New Millennium Thesaurus

Not a bad diet, you might want to increase the carbs by 50 or 100 and also change your last meal of the day to real food such as tuna and olive oil to be digested slowly throughout the night.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Main Entry: small
    Part of Speech: adjective 1
    Definition: tiny
    Synonyms: baby, bantam, bitty, cramped, diminutive, dwarf, humble, immature, inadequate, inconsequential, inconsiderable, insufficient, limited, little, meager, microscopic, mini, miniature, minuscule, minute, modest, monkey, narrow, paltry, petite, petty, picayune, piddling, pint-sized, pitiful, pocket-sized, poor, puny, pygmy, runty, scanty, scrubby, short, shrimp, slight, small-scale, stunted, teensy, teeny, toy, trifling, trivial, undersized, unpretentious, wee, young

Source: Roget's New Millennium Thesaurus

Not a bad diet, you might want to increase the carbs by 50 or 100 and also change your last meal of the day to real food such as tuna and olive oil to be digested slowly throughout the night.

Thanks for that I cannot argue with the New Millenium , ha Ha , about the diet right Ive adjusted it a bit to suit what was posted above and will increase carbos as I go and feel I needing it , and try !!!!I mean try to do the Tuna flax/olive mix for bedtime as you say , thanks for that , can I add anything with this mix in blender to make it go down easier Ha ha .

oh yes are you having sleep problems ??? is it now zero hrs by you ??

cheers
    Last edited by Milestone; 05-01-2005 at 02:54 AM.

Milestone, I suggest you leave me out of your mouth and attempt to construct your plan of attack here. If you don't and you're merely going to say what you THINK ABOUT ME (which no one cares, I've more than proven myself over the years that's a no-brainer, please) then I will suspend you and lock your thread. End of discussion about that, I won't sit here and banter w/you over estrogen ridden pansy ass bullsh*t. If you are here to learn, do that and don't set parameteres, and if not, then find another location to spew b.s.

Then you'll really be cut off from advice, so choose wisely.

My comments and emoticons simply addressed your post in which you were telling members of this board what to do, how to give advice, etc., and you did so with 3rd grade grammar and spelling.

So yes, you did deserve the rolling eyes/jack off icon that I put there. You don't know good advice when it's STARING YOU IN THE FACE. If you'd quit being so defensive, take time to write and effectively communicate and absorb and piece together the advice the guys here are giving you, you'd see how much room you have for improvement.

You may ask for help here, but do NOT try to tell people HOW you want your advice, or give some half-ass 3rd grade explanation of why your way is better. You are getting suggestions and you either ignore them or incorporate them. Don't think that by setting guidelines to how you wish to receive information, that droves of people are now going to line up to assist you.

Wake up and smell the chipped beef homeboy.

In regards to your small comment, let's do this. You post a picture of yourself and I'll post one of myself. It's childish, yes, however since you evidently know everything and know what you want to hear, then you must look like a shining example of your training/diet knowledge and it would be a pity not to grace us w/a pictorial of such.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-01-2005 at 07:14 AM.

If you'd quit being so defensive, take time to write and effectively communicate and absorb and piece together the advice the guys here are giving you, you'd see how much room you have for improvement.

Let me Try again !!

SC Could you please give me some advise on my diet that I posted , Im not sure if it 100% but I am trying !! I have made some silly comments about the cycle Im on but I dont need to be taken to the cleaners about it , you dont like it as much as me,anyway lets leave that behind us now and move on , a couple of guys put some good advise through about my diet but as you are known to be the Guru of Diets and also well respected Mod I would appreciate your advise on it , if you havent the time then I understand,

cheers

TaiBoxa basically corrected your errors to more-so reflect the changes that would be evident by employment of the principles from the sticky above. They are good suggestions, and I'd incorporate those and finalize your plan of attack. It will serve you well.

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I won't sit here and banter w/you over estrogen ridden pansy ass bullsh*t.

So yes, you did deserve the rolling eyes/jack off icon that I put there. You don't know good advice when it's STARING YOU IN THE FACE. If you'd quit being so defensive, take time to write and effectively communicate and absorb and piece together the advice the guys here are giving you, you'd see how much room you have for improvement.

~SC~
    I like the connection between estogen and defensiveness. This sounds very much like my wife.

Milestone>>
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-01-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks for the imput SC greatly appreciated , thanks all for putting me on track.

cheers,

Thread Information