pfgyms is offline Junior Member

Dropping BF% and Diet Help Needed!

Hey guys...ok well I have decided to come to you for advice on my diet. I am reading everyone's diets that I can here, but I still have some questions.

I am trying to drop my bf% dramatically for the summer. I am 5'7", 193 right now, at about 18-20% bf. I know I am high, and I hate it! Believe me!

I am now performing cardio at about 65% for 30 mins in the morning, and 30 mins following my training at night. My friend suggests I eat chicken (or other good lean meats and egg whites), brown rice, and veggies from here on out. I am thinking about doing my first show in Sept.

My question is, if my meal frequency is good, I eat about every 3 hrs, and I am shooting for 200grams of protein minimally, how many grams of carbs should I shoot for? Is 6 oz. of chicken, 1 cup of rice, and 1 cup of broccoli the perfect meal for us?

Please help if you can!!

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfgyms
    Hey guys...ok well I have decided to come to you for advice on my diet. I am reading everyone's diets that I can here, but I still have some questions.

I am trying to drop my bf% dramatically for the summer. I am 5'7", 193 right now, at about 18-20% bf. I know I am high, and I hate it! Believe me!

I am now performing cardio at about 65% for 30 mins in the morning, and 30 mins following my training at night. My friend suggests I eat chicken (or other good lean meats and egg whites), brown rice, and veggies from here on out. I am thinking about doing my first show in Sept.

My question is, if my meal frequency is good, I eat about every 3 hrs, and I am shooting for 200grams of protein minimally, how many grams of carbs should I shoot for? Is 6 oz. of chicken, 1 cup of rice, and 1 cup of broccoli the perfect meal for us?

Please help if you can!!

check out the cutting sticky, at the top of this forum, it'll give you a good start since it's geared for a 200lbs man like yourself, after trying that out if it;s not working then hit us up again. o ya for the last meal on the cutting sticky i would sub a lean protein with flax instead of a shake with flax.

Thread Information