The Dynasty is offline Junior Member

Cheat Plan for Memorial Day Weekend...

What's up guys. I know how it's encouraged to have a cheat DAY, but since it's Memorial Day weekend, I was wondering if that rule was gonna still apply. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm going to NYC and the Hamptons with the fellas this weekend, and I could already picture the amount of sh*t food and alcohol that will be consumed.

I'm on a cut right now and my diet, lift routine, and cardio (5-6 days/wk, 65-75%, 1 hour) has been tight as hell (except for my cheat days). Will the following blow my week's progress away.

Today: cheat day
    Tommorrow: NYC with the fellas--I could def. keep it clean throughout the day, but I'm pretty damn sure alcohol will be consumed during the night
    Sunday: Hamptons--same as Saturday, basically...
    Memorial Day: who knows

I friggin hate holiday weekends

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Man its your choice. However the weekend will probably set you back a little but its not going to ruin every that you have worked for. Like you said its a holiday so take the weekend off and have some fun. Then next week when you get back in the gym you will just work harder and diet perfect to get that sick guilt feeling out of your gut. Also this advice of course is only if you are just cutting for looks and not if you are planning for a comp any time soon. Have fun bro.

The Dynasty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    Man its your choice. However the weekend will probably set you back a little but its not going to ruin every that you have worked for. Like you said its a holiday so take the weekend off and have some fun. Then next week when you get back in the gym you will just work harder and diet perfect to get that sick guilt feeling out of your gut. Also this advice of course is only if you are just cutting for looks and not if you are planning for a comp any time soon. Have fun bro.
    Thanks man, appreciate the advice. Yeah, I'm cutting for looks (and health, of course). Quite honestly, I really don't know if a cheat day actually benefits my body physically (in regards to a boosted metabolism and whatnot, but I know mentally, it really does a job on me.

1.I'm able eat all the foods I've been craving during the week.
    2.It makes me feel guilty as all sh*t (as you stated), and it makes me want to get back in the gym and lift like a friggin deamon.

I think this weekend will definitely fit the bill. Thanks again bro

diesel21 is offline Member
    drink like crazy! neptunes was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information