hmarse is offline New Member

Low Carb Insanity

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO WHEN YOU ARE CARB DEPLETING AND YOU GET MAD CRAZY HEADACHES. DO YOU GUYS HAVE A TRICK OR IS THEIR ANYTHING TO COMBAT THE HEADACHES. I AM CARB DEPLETING FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS. I AM ABOUT UNDER 300 GRAMS NOW BUT IN 4 WEEKS IT WILL BE 100MG/ DAY. I AM A BIG BOT AND I WANT TO CUT UP SO I NEED TO DROP THE FAT, I'M CURRENTLY AT 20% AND I WANT TO 10 -14%. HELP

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    Headaches may be a sign of dehydration. Be sure to drink plenty of water during the day (I try to get at least 1.5 gallons a day). Other than that all I can say is Ibuprofen!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    If you want a supplement to help this, add some taurine to this assuming you are not on an ECA stack. And if you are on ECA and still getting hedaches, not much you can do bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This is odd, I have been lo carbing with regular carb ups...all the way down from only veggies, to only post workout, to 100 grams a day, up thru 200. Only time i EVER got headaches was when I was running clen ...spiro and oxy both fugged with me. BTW neither of them did shit... Now T3 on the other hand....holy shit, be careful with dosing that ish, Im at one a day and I have dropped 3 lbs in a week doing everything the same, SO i am upping carbs a little bit because i bet some muscle went with it.

Good luck man, and yes I am running AAS while T3 for anyone out there ready to jump me for running it without.

Advil, or ibuprofen...try some. It works.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I'm sure that beenie or llbeastcd would have some very good input on this as they have first hand knowledge on these particular diets. Try giveving one of them a pm and see what they can come up with.
    IC

Thread Information