zoso428 is offline Associate Member

cheat day misery

i look foward to cheat day now that i have a routing going ....i saw a couple of posts on people insanely indulging on cheat day...i woke up had a whole grain bagel with low fat cream cheese as my cheat break fast (usually its oats and egg whites) then i still felt hungry so i was like its my cheat day so i get a nestle quick and a donut...i feel like im gonna vomit...its insane how your body rejects garbage after you put decent stuff in it for a couple of weeks in a row

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    i look foward to cheat day now that i have a routing going ....i saw a couple of posts on people insanely indulging on cheat day...i woke up had a whole grain bagel with low fat cream cheese as my cheat break fast (usually its oats and egg whites) then i still felt hungry so i was like its my cheat day so i get a nestle quick and a donut...i feel like im gonna vomit...its insane how your body rejects garbage after you put decent stuff in it for a couple of weeks in a row
    Bro, if only you see the junk i eat on my cheat days I sometimes make myself feel a bit sick, but hey, if your diet is strict the rest of the week/month then its ok. You need cheat meals to keep you sane and keep your body guessing.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I remember when i started eating strictly.... I went 6 weeks like that, decided to have a cheat meal. I went to DQ ate a burger and had a blizzard.... next thing I know I was running to the bathroom puking everywhere...LOL My body just wouldn't keep it down.

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    i like cheating with ice cream and usually end up spending the second half of the day in the bathroom pissing out of my asshole.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Not sure if this validates me as a true fat ass but when I have a cheat day, I have absolutely no problem pouding the hell outta DQ or any other cheat meal for that matter.

Thread Information